Need a tuner in or near Mass

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've searched the threads and short of reading every single post I've had some problems locating a reliable Viper tuner in or near Mass. I live 30 miles west of Boston but would travel say 100 miles if there is a great tuner near by that has experience with the Viper. Jannetty came up on the search in Waterbury CT so he's a possibility. Anyone have any problems with him? Are there any others that folks would recommend?

BTW I need to have my 06 Paxton tuned. I've got forged pistons, forged rods, chrome moly push rods, the DC flash, 170 thermostat, Random Tech High Flows, cooler NGK V electrode plugs, Corsa exhaust, and a larger heat exchanger. I track the car (road course) and I want to make sure the engine is tuned for safety. I may buy the SCT tuner. Does any tuner in my area know how to tune with it?

Thanks.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator doesn't tune...

Might wanna look into an SCT and work something out with dan at viper specialty or DC.

Either over the phone at the dyno or something like that..

The northeast is tough for tuning

Another idea is turbopeople in tarrytown ? Down near the tappanzee bridge. They can tune

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, plumcrazy.
I was thinking of Chuck as a source of references.

Talented, reliable, interested tuners are not easily found.

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks I had thought of Chuck but didn't think he tuned. Jennetty still seems like the best bet at this point. Anybody have anything to say about them?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a little far-CENTRAL NJ but Nick at Modern Perf has done quite a few VIPERS- Paxtons,Rowes (with his own custom built intercoolers )and twin turbos (own design ).He works in conjunction with famed hot rodder BOB IDA .Call him at 732 222-3679.

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in mass too and I am going to be moving into forced induction in the next year. :eater: