Unwind Chrysler

Deuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at a SRT Viper and when doing a VIN warranty check it shows Unwind Chrysler as the owner. This is a used car being sold by an individual(he is the original owner). Unwind Chrysler has an address of Auburn, Michigan. Can anyone shed some light on this for me....Thanks

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
G()()gle is your friend - sometimes! :D
---
Why is the customer information name set to Unwind Chrysler or Restock Chrysler?
---
Why is the customer information name set to Unwind Chrysler or Restock Chrysler?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]When attempting to NVDR a vehicle the customer information name is set to Unwind Chrysler or Restock - Chrysler. Why?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Unwind – Chrysler / Restock - Chrysler in the customer information field indicates that the vehicle was sold and unwound. When reporting the sale, make sure you apply the correct title code and delete any information that does not apply to your sale (i.e. Unwind-Chrysler and the Chrysler address).[/FONT]

DarcShadow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
4,294,967,295 since Nov. 2007? Holy crap! Thats over 1.7 million per month! Your fingers must be tired. hahahaha :lmao:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The buyer's financing fell through, and the dealer had to take the car back. Bet the "original" owner had a heck of a time during those few days:drive::omg:

Sounds like a true "drive it like you stole it" scenario!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking at a SRT Viper and when doing a VIN warranty check it shows Unwind Chrysler as the owner. This is a used car being sold by an individual(he is the original owner). Unwind Chrysler has an address of Auburn, Michigan. Can anyone shed some light on this for me....Thanks

Hmmm... those unwinds cars are normally sold at dealer-auctions.....I would suspect you are a dealer excpt you did not kniow what an unwind was!

And with your hacked-post count, this just seemed fishy......SORRY. We can have it lookd at for you, no problem......have 10 guys in Auburn area !

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm... those unwinds cars are normally sold at dealer-auctions.....I would suspect you are a dealer excpt you did not kniow what an unwind was!

And with your hacked-post count, this just seemed fishy......SORRY. We can have it lookd at for you, no problem......have 10 guys in Auburn area !

Post count shows 295 for me as well. I am fairly certain I know who is inquiring, and he is not a dealer, just someone that doesn't want to buy a car without all the details he can get so he doesn't have some unpleasant surprises

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh