pic of my Viper framed

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been having a hard time lately, work and personal stuff...anyway my girlfriend called me tonight and asked if she could stop by...she said she had my Christmas gift but thought maybe now would be a better time to give it to me.

Wow I unwrapped it and just cried, when someone gives you something like this it says they REALLY know you and what means the most to you!

She had been saving pics of me all year and put it together, what a great gift! I am very lucky to have a friend like her!!!

DSCN1395.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she said she printed the pictures herself and took them to Hobby Lobby

I have Viper photos in every room in my house, might as well put this one right in my living room haha!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's really nice, something like that has been thought about, and that makes it even better, Sorry to hear things have been a bit rough for you :(

Great present

Mark
:uk:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great

a fine friend too

when are you going to fix the front left suspension in the top pic (car is aggressively leaning) :D

you go girl

G

Gotvenom 08

Been having a hard time lately, work and personal stuff...anyway my girlfriend called me tonight and asked if she could stop by...she said she had my Christmas gift but thought maybe now would be a better time to give it to me.

Wow I unwrapped it and just cried, when someone gives you something like this it says they REALLY know you and what means the most to you!

She had been saving pics of me all year and put it together, what a great gift! I am very lucky to have a friend like her!!!

DSCN1395.JPG

Very nice pic Leslie.I can relate to what you are going thru as I have been there recently.But I am here to cheer you up.So it's all good.:)

Timbo

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great!! here is a pic of my two rides at a car show that someone had made for me as a gift also. the frame is even viper gts blue

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Grandma! That is freakin awesome! And even better you have a freind that knows you that well! Everyone in the world needs a few of those! :)

Sorry to hear things are not going so well! :( If you need a shoulder to lean on, you know where to find me! I will do what I can! :)