Gen 5 at the Detroit Auto show?

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be an excellent time to roll out a "show car" to guage everyone's reaction to the new design. That would also allow some time to tweak it if they don't quite get the reaction they were expecting.

What better place to introduce the next American Icon than in it's hometown:2tu:.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That would be an excellent time to roll out a "show car" to guage everyone's reaction to the new design. That would also allow some time to tweak it if they don't quite get the reaction they were expecting.
What better place to introduce the next American Icon than in it's hometown:2tu:.

I think you can COUNT ON IT!

-January
-MY 2012 "Viper" continuation Sports Car.

In Jan 2010, I suspect we will all see the MY 2010 Collectors Edition......at least that's what Im calling MINE !

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still trying to decide on what to do. I would love to be able to walk into the showroom and say this is the 2010 viper I want and be the original owner on the car. However my gen. IV is only a two owner car (with me being the second owner) and had only 1908 miles on it when I bought it. Decisions decisions.....

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love all the optimism around here :)

All the articles read that this is going to be a significant change, not an evolutionary change. One year isn't realistic for that.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will be really surprised to see it happen.

I love all the optimism around here :)
All the articles read that this is going to be a significant change, not an evolutionary change. One year isn't realistic for that.

IT? THIS? Whaaaaa?

Please read my post slowly, and pay particlar attention to the dates....