Merry Hiss-Mas Party, Saturday, December 12th

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VA/MD/DE Merry Hissmas Party Saturday Dec 12th

Second floor of the Powerhouse at Loews Hotel. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at 6 pm, dinner at 7:30 pm.
VCA Members and guests: $30/person
Non-members (must be Viper owner): $65/person
Main course will be a dual plate of Filet Mignon and Chicken ******. If you prefer to not have red meat please say so on your RSVP and you will be served 2 Chicken Breasts.
Significant Viper Gifts will be presented to ALL attendees.
We will once again be playing Viper Jeopardy.
We have been collecting questions all year and some are easy, some are very hard and some are designed to be downright hilarious.
Protected parking for Vipers as usual
Best room rates are on the internet on travel sites.
Loews Hotel, 126 West Street, Annapolis, MD

Remember this is your big chance to get your dues back; a LARGE portion will be subsidized by the club as usual.
Please RSVP as soon as possible

If you are coming I would appreciate if you could give me a quick reply by email so I can start putting a headcount together.
Your snail mail invitation will be in your mailbox shortly! Please send it back with a check as soon as possible.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
John/Kelly,,,,, you have some sponsored doo-dads enroute... and I have a GREAT trivia question for ya! ....never used in contest before.....recently discovered/dredged up. CALL ME !

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VA/MD/DE Merry Hissmas Party Saturday Dec 12th

Second floor of the Powerhouse at Loews Hotel. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at 6 pm, dinner at 7:30 pm.
VCA Members and guests: $30/person
Non-members (must be Viper owner): $65/person
Main course will be a dual plate of Filet Mignon and Chicken ******. If you prefer to not have red meat please say so on your RSVP and you will be served 2 Chicken Breasts.
Significant Viper Gifts will be presented to ALL attendees.
We will once again be playing Viper Jeopardy.
We have been collecting questions all year and some are easy, some are very hard and some are designed to be downright hilarious.
Protected parking for Vipers as usual
Best room rates are on the internet on travel sites.
Loews Hotel, 126 West Street, Annapolis, MD

Remember this is your big chance to get your dues back; a LARGE portion will be subsidized by the club as usual.
Please RSVP as soon as possible

If you are coming I would appreciate if you could give me a quick reply by email so I can start putting a headcount together.
Your snail mail invitation will be in your mailbox shortly! Please send it back with a check as soon as possible.

RSVP-ing here for 2, my wife and I. C U there!
-Bill

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I will not be in attendance boys...too many other obligations that night.

Remember to get pics!!!

65cuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else taking their Viper to the Maryland party? Looks like the weather will be cold but clear for at least the evening.

Curtis

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else taking their Viper to the Maryland party? Looks like the weather will be cold but clear for at least the evening.

Curtis

I would if I could. Viper won't hold everyting I have to bring. It's a really nice clear day. Just cold as :flush:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time. Crappy weather to drive back in. Threw a double code check engine light for my rear o2's on the way home. I have my rear o2's zip tied next to the pipe and the holes plugged due to no cats so I'm assuming that they must have gotten wet and didn't like it.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to send another huge thanks to PartsRack / JonB for his support of our Holiday party. We were able to raise a good chunk of money for the club via the auctioning of the items that Jon so graciously donated to us. Please remember PartsRack when shopping for parts and accessories for your Viper.

Tammy and I had a great time as usual and it was nice to see all the faces that we seem to see just this one time a year. I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2010 driving season. While we had a few rain-outs this year, we had GREAT attendance at every event that occurred. Hopefully next year we can have even bigger turnouts! We're a club of almost 140 people, we want as many folks as possible to come out and get their money's worth out of their dues by driving and hanging out with the club.

Remember, if you have an idea for an event, or even better would like to HOST an event, please let us know! Just send an email to [email protected] and we'll fit it in!

Happy holidays to everyone in VA/MD/DE. I hope you have a healthy, prosperous 2010 full of happiness, joy and Vipers!

Kelly

PS: If anyone has pictures they'd like me to put up in the gallery on our local website please let me know and I'll shoot you an email to reply to. Thanks!