Front License Plate

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck, not sure how many times I have heard this to be done, no one has said squat that a few months ago the state raised ALL fees about 60% because they need money to help pay the bankruptcy lawyers....the state has no clue what the people want, our governor is like the old show on TV "LOst in Space" !! he looks like a deer in the headlights whenever in public BUT this is what you get with "Change !!", problem is when the state gets done you won't have any change in your pockets !!

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This has been tried time and time again over many years. Futile effort. The parts about the damage and performance to cars will hardly sway. I seriously doubt anyone believes it will increase law enforcement productivity. The Ohio Attorney General's Office and the Ohio State Patrol are for the front plate and I can assure you it will stay. I know, I worked with the AG's office quite a while.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got pulled over in cleveland in my 05 charger daytona for speeding and he asked me why i dont have a front plate on. i was kinda aggrivated so i said it makes the car look like sh#t and i will not put one on just give me the ticket and ill pay it. he let me go on the plate but i got the speeding ticket

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper