Optima Batteries

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a battery off the link on the front page of this site about a week ago and still haven't gotten anything in the mail.....How long should it take?? Not having a battery is killing me.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As last week was a holiday week it did not go out immediately. You should be receiving your package via Priority Mail very shortly. Thanks for your patience!

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeah I forget about holidays. Not having kids or a 9-5 5 day week job will do that to you:rolaugh:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine came within two weeks. Faxed the form over and got the battery within 2 weeks as well. Make sure you call and confirm they got the fax, they did not get my first fax for some reason...

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the online purchase not a fax, I was really hoping to have it this week:(

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll get everything in a delivery tube - a poster, some tix to the races, and a certificate for the battery. You need to fill out the certificate and fax it to the number listed - from there, your battery should get to you quick. Mine came about three days later.

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll get everything in a delivery tube - a poster, some tix to the races, and a certificate for the battery. You need to fill out the certificate and fax it to the number listed - from there, your battery should get to you quick. Mine came about three days later.

Well crap that puts an even bigger damper on things:( I was hoping the certificate would allow you to go pick one up at a local supplier. I guess with all the holiday shipping I won't have the battery in time to enjoy driving much before going back to work:(

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well crap that puts an even bigger damper on things:( I was hoping the certificate would allow you to go pick one up at a local supplier. I guess with all the holiday shipping I won't have the battery in time to enjoy driving much before going back to work:(
Always fine print to everything. Easier just to go down to the store and buy one and have it that day. But hope you get soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4