Very nice indeed!

toxico1b.jpg

toxico2b.jpg

toxico3b.jpg

toxico4b.jpg

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Copperhead with a little more orange in it. That car looks sharp.

Bruce

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind the wider stripes in the back, but do not like them going through the hood vents.........my preference would be to thin them down a little to not be in the vents then match the rear to the same width!

Tony2

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks alot like the 05 Candy Orange raffle car which alot of us lusted for.....bad pic...looked darker in the flyer....wish they would offer those sidewinders with the polished edges....
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classy looking though I imagined it brighter for some reason...like Lambo orange. Looks close to Copperhead as mentioned above. Probably like SSG...pictures never did it justice.

I like the wider stripes on the front as factory 08/09 stripes were way to skinny IMO. The rear stripes seem a little too wide though.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks alot like the 05 Candy Orange raffle car which alot of us lusted for.....bad pic...looked darker in the flyer....wish they would offer those sidewinders with the polished edges....

EXACTLY! I have a case of those models somewhere! Thanks for the post, it solved a nagging recall issue for me

Blackhawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking something more along the lines of the current orange but lightened with yellow and pearl like SSG. Those stripes are not flattering at all though. The youtube video posted has a good head on picture and they just don't look right.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but the video above has the normal throw Shifter in the car. Is the short throw on the ACR only?

Bruce

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care for that color on the 08 Vette's, and I don't care for it on the Viper either.

VVO however is HOT!!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that color looks great especially with the black stripes....Looks like a burnt orange or bronze...I wonder if they could of put the stripes closer together instead of running them into the louvers.? I said it before but I really think you have to see all the new colors in person before you can pass judgement on them..:cool: Kevin

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The orange is too bronze looking for my taste, at least in the photos. I like the wide stripes and the front taper. In any event there will be many other colors available besides Toxic Orange so I'm sure I'll find one I love.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You beat me to it! That is exactly what came to mind but then after the dust settled I realized it was very similar to copperhead orange.