***ATTENTION*** When Making Viper videos on the web...

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, for those of you who do not know how stuff like "Youtube" and "GOOGLE" works... Everything is "KEYWORD" driven on the web. So this means... if you post a video of you in your Viper on Youtube, Google Videos, Metacafe, etc... For people to find it, while browsing the web or video sites, you must load it up with "KEYWORDS".

So... If you post a video on Youtube and want MILLIONS of people to find your glorious video and ESPECIALLY people like me who LOVE to browse the web from time to time searching for cool Viper videos, Then PLEASE use the appropriate "KEYWORDS" to allow your video to be "FINDABLE" by folks browsing the web and Youtube.

There are ALSO areas on Youtube and other video sites for "Tags" when you are uploading your video. "Tags" are another way for the video search engines to find the related videos in your search. You can usually see the video "Tags" listed on the right, by the information about the video when you click "more info".

Here is an example...

For posting a video of baking cookies with Santa, The appropriate title should be:
"Baking Cookies with Santa"
The following "tags" should also be used as well:
"Baking" "Cookies" "Santa"

But wait!!! An even BETTER example, would be as follows:

For posting a video of your Viper at the drag strip. The appropriate title should be:
"Viper GTS 1/4 Quarter Mile Drag Strip pass in San Antonio"
"Viper" "GTS" "RT/10" "SRT10" "Race" "Drag" "Strip" "1/4" "Mile" "Dyno"

So, please load your videos up with the appropriate Keywords, so myself and the rest of the Viper community can find and watch your videos on the web. Thank you.

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What broght this on ? Find a viper by searching "asian" or something ?

Just been discovering lately that people post videos without any sort of data to note them as Viper videos. Makes me feel sad inside....

....hold me.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For posting a video of your Viper at the drag strip. The appropriate title should be:
"Viper GTS 1/4 Quarter Mile Drag Strip pass in San Antonio"
"Viper" "GTS" "RT/10" "SRT10" "Race" "Drag" "Strip" "1/4" "Mile" "Dyno"

So, please load your videos up with the appropriate Keywords, so myself and the rest of the Viper community can find and watch your videos on the web. Thank you.
You are missing the following tags: "Dodge" "60 ft" "60 foot" "RT10" "SRT 10" "Dragstrip" :lmao::2tu:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another pointless useless enthusiast thread.

Why is it that you hold such a high level of disrespect for 'Enthusiasts'? We're all enthusiasts at one point in our life, I doubt anyone here was born with a Viper in their garage. I agree that this is a pointless thread, but I don't think the blatent disrespecting of all enthusiasts is neccessary, is it?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see what's so pointless about it. Frog is just informing how to post vids so they are more easily found. Consider it a PSA.

Now somebody post a pic of a Viper or a chick.

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I'm not an enthusiast.... I hate Vipers. They are ugly and slow. Corvette is where it's at.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of our members took this for a laugh
viper and 'chick'en

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

to save a few questions the switches are de-funked but controlled his NOS system,
seats are hennessey, the chickens are pets

OP
OP
F

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, Now that is cool. You can put a chicken with anything and it will make people laugh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets