1 Year in the making.....Blue Batmobile final incarnation revealed (PICS)!

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know its been a long time since I posted any pics of my ride, but I finally found the time to do it . This is pretty much the final incarnation of this of the Blue Batmobile in this form, and believe it or not, I've actually owned this one for just alittle over a year now! Gotta be a record for me, lol.

Purchased the car through Ben Keating last year. I liked the ACR paint scheme but wanted a little different take on it, so I had the center done in factory matte black, gts blue stripe, replaced all the silver badges with voi9 blue ones. I plan on adding my smoke overlays over amber sidemarkers, rear side reflectors, tails and turn/reverse lamps. the Car is lowered with KW Variant 2 coilovers, Corsa Track Exhaust, custom 360 Forged Wheels with graphite metallic centers, matte black lip, and gts blue stripe to tie in with my paint scheme, thanks Andy Wheeler K&N cold air intake system. Also want to thank Todd and Mike at A&C Performance for taking care all my Vipers. Now, on with the pics! I will add more pics down the line. Enjoy!

Bat™
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
This image or video has been moved or deleted.

And here you got my hopes up and stuff...

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! Quick question on the photography. Just bought a dSLR and was wondering what settings I need for those action shots with the blurred background and moving wheels while the car is in perfect focus? Just like this one?

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome!! You really know how to make unique color combo's look great. Ralph should hire you as a consultant for the 2012 car.

Now let me ask, when are you starting on your 2010 car? It's got to be at least on the mental drawing board.

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you are going to put blue on the rims, you are going to have to repaint the calipers...

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car and equally beautiful photography. Love the wheels with the blue stripe, tastefully adds color to the gray/black theme.

Very nice!:headbang:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad, very unique. Maybe its the pics not doing it justice but your old white/blue strip is still the king to me between the two of em. Congrats on finally getting those wheels and tires. Enjoy that **** beast.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!

Dude that looks amazing! Really excellent photography as well, tell your pro his lighting is awesome! Really Really amazing work!

As for the rolling shots and the settings for blurred back grounds, they can be done one of two way. Either by using another vehicle to shoot from (i.e. truck bed, or trunk of another vehicle), or you can rig the cars with a boom. I like to use the boom myself for these types of shots as you have more control of the final product.

Any ways The car looks fantastic and the photography definitely does it justice.

Andy Wheeler:drive:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue Batmobile must still be on dial-up because that was the longest "I'll post pics tomorrow" wait, ever!

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. I loved your cars since the 350z days ;).

Car looks great, I personally think it might look cleaner without the side badges. But wow......

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is to awesome for words. That is the color scheme of my bike and those photos are amazing. I am truely jealous. You have one awesome car, enjoy it. Wish I could see it in person.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Bat. I would add the wing and front splitter to complete the ACR theme. How is the matte black holding up? Is it tough to take care of?