Thread: 1 Year in the making.....Blue Batmobile final incarnation revealed (PICS)!

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Viper Owner

Cool 1 Year in the making.....Blue Batmobile final incarnation revealed (PICS)!

I know its been a long time since I posted any pics of my ride, but I finally found the time to do it . This is pretty much the final incarnation of this of the Blue Batmobile in this form, and believe it or not, I've actually owned this one for just alittle over a year now! Gotta be a record for me, lol.

Purchased the car through Ben Keating last year. I liked the ACR paint scheme but wanted a little different take on it, so I had the center done in factory matte black, gts blue stripe, replaced all the silver badges with voi9 blue ones. I plan on adding my smoke overlays over amber sidemarkers, rear side reflectors, tails and turn/reverse lamps. the Car is lowered with KW Variant 2 coilovers, Corsa Track Exhaust, custom 360 Forged Wheels with graphite metallic centers, matte black lip, and gts blue stripe to tie in with my paint scheme, thanks Andy Wheeler K&N cold air intake system. Also want to thank Todd and Mike at A&C Performance for taking care all my Vipers. Now, on with the pics! I will add more pics down the line. Enjoy!

Bat™

Last edited by Blue Batmobile; 12-06-2009 at 05:17 AM.

Viper Owner

Default Re: 1 Year in the making.....Blue Batmobile final incarnation revealed (PICS)!

This image or video has been moved or deleted.

And here you got my hopes up and stuff...

Viper Owner

Default Re: 1 Year in the making.....Blue Batmobile final incarnation revealed (PICS)!

fixed

Bat™

Viper Owner

i like it just as much as your Gen2. VERY NICE !!!

Enthusiast

Very tastefully done and great photography.

Viper Owner

Very nice, sweet looking car.

Enthusiast

The blue driver's strip looks good. Not a fan of the other blue though.

Enthusiast

wow looks really nice!!!

Viper Owner

yaowee jalaowee

she's a beauty

Viper Owner

definitely a head turner....very nice!!!

Viper Owner

Looks great! Quick question on the photography. Just bought a dSLR and was wondering what settings I need for those action shots with the blurred background and moving wheels while the car is in perfect focus? Just like this one?

Enthusiast

Awsome!! You really know how to make unique color combo's look great. Ralph should hire you as a consultant for the 2012 car.

Now let me ask, when are you starting on your 2010 car? It's got to be at least on the mental drawing board.

Viper Owner

if you are going to put blue on the rims, you are going to have to repaint the calipers...

Enthusiast

How about a shot from the front showing the hood and top so that we can see the matte black and gts blue striping better.

Viper Owner

Beautiful car and equally beautiful photography. Love the wheels with the blue stripe, tastefully adds color to the gray/black theme.

Very nice!

Enthusiast

Not bad, very unique. Maybe its the pics not doing it justice but your old white/blue strip is still the king to me between the two of em. Congrats on finally getting those wheels and tires. Enjoy that sexy beast.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck 98 RT/10 View Post
    The blue driver's strip looks good. Not a fan of the other blue though.
    The photographer brought the blue out on the wheels alittle more during editing so you can see it better on the wheels. Thats why it looks alittle more vibrant than the blue running down the drivers side .

Bat™

Viper Owner

looks great!

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsGood View Post
    How about a shot from the front showing the hood and top so that we can see the matte black and gts blue striping better.

Viper Owner

Viper Owner

Very nice!

WOW!

Dude that looks amazing! Really excellent photography as well, tell your pro his lighting is awesome! Really Really amazing work!

As for the rolling shots and the settings for blurred back grounds, they can be done one of two way. Either by using another vehicle to shoot from (i.e. truck bed, or trunk of another vehicle), or you can rig the cars with a boom. I like to use the boom myself for these types of shots as you have more control of the final product.

Any ways The car looks fantastic and the photography definitely does it justice.

Andy Wheeler

Viper Owner

Stunning pics, Great looking car

Mark

Enthusiast

wow, amazing

Enthusiast

Blue Batmobile must still be on dial-up because that was the longest "I'll post pics tomorrow" wait, ever!

Enthusiast

WOW. I loved your cars since the 350z days .

Car looks great, I personally think it might look cleaner without the side badges. But wow......

Enthusiast

That is to awesome for words. That is the color scheme of my bike and those photos are amazing. I am truely jealous. You have one awesome car, enjoy it. Wish I could see it in person.

Viper Owner

Very nice Bat. I would add the wing and front splitter to complete the ACR theme. How is the matte black holding up? Is it tough to take care of?

Viper Owner

Good god!..... I'm in!

That thing looks awsome

Enthusiast

Wicked, Bat! Great job!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast