New Guy With A 06 Coupe

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check out all the info Venomiss sent you , as you can't go wrong getting info from the " First Lady!"

Congrats and enjoy, the Snake will definitely draw a crowd, so just be ready for plenty of attention, ha!!:2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look forward to becoming a member if there are members closer than Charlotte to do things with.If not I hope to catch up with ya'll sometime in Charlotte...

There's Vipers too in SC, but the biggest active group near you is probably Charlotte, including people in Rock Hill, SC. Once we get you in the system, I can get you in touch with some others more local to you.

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out all the info Venomiss sent you , as you can't go wrong getting info from the " First Lady!"

Congrats and enjoy, the Snake will definitely draw a crowd, so just be ready for plenty of attention, ha!!:2tu:
I always listen when a women speaks cause you can learn so much from them.

And thanks on the congrats it truly is a dream to own and yes it has been crowded at our clubs car show's around the Viper...

There's Vipers too in SC, but the biggest active group near you is probably Charlotte, including people in Rock Hill, SC. Once we get you in the system, I can get you in touch with some others more local to you.
Ok,cool look forward to getting going and getting known.Thanks for your info and help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456