New Guy With A 06 Coupe

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,my name is Shane and I live in Anderson S.C.and I own a 2006 red coupe.I run a local car club here in the upstate S.C.all Mopar of course so I look forward to meeting more Viper owners in my area and also just meeting Viper people in general and learning about these beast.

Last edited:

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the board - you will find that it is a great group of people and an endless resource for all that is Viper:2tu:

But first, you should know that all new Viper owners must post pictures of their car(s):nono: That's just how it works around here;)

Lookin' forward to seeing yours!!

Cheers, Lee

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the board - you will find that it is a great group of people and an endless resource for all that is Viper:2tu:

But first, you should know that all new Viper owners must post pictures of their car(s):nono: That's just how it works around here;)

Lookin' forward to seeing yours!!

Cheers, Lee
Thanks Lee and I have been lurking for a little while and you are right about the great group of people and the endless resource for all that is Viper.And let me try this picture thing out,see if this works...

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/shanegpi/100_308_0088.jpg?t=1261339730
That's mine and my uncle's Mamba together....

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You may have to contact a moderator with your VIN to be upgraded to owner status to post on those boards. That's a theory...I dunno.

Welcome!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Shane...Welcome!!!

In order to post in the Regional forums, you will need to join the VCA (call 1-800-998-1110 with a VISA or MC in hand along with your VIN)...then, let your local Club President know that you are a new member, and update your profile here to owner status as well as being a VCA member. Then, a board moderator can get you fixed up!!!

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, Shane...Welcome!!!

In order to post in the Regional forums, you will need to join the VCA (call 1-800-998-1110 with a VISA or MC in hand along with your VIN)...then, let your local Club President know that you are a new member, and update your profile here to owner status as well as being a VCA member. Then, a board moderator can get you fixed up!!!
AHH I see,thanks for the info and I will get to work on that after the new year that way I can keep up with renewal easier.It is $150 dollars a year right??

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Shane, and hello from down the road on Lake Murray! Send a PM with your VIN to one of the admins to get upgraded to Viper Owner status, then join the VCA (kcobean, Venomiss, Y2K5SRT and some others can give you all the info you need). slaughterj is the president of Carolinas Region - most of the active members are in NC, a lot of them around Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham.

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Shane, and hello from down the road on Lake Murray! Send a PM with your VIN to one of the admins to get upgraded to Viper Owner status, then join the VCA (kcobean, Venomiss, Y2K5SRT and some others can give you all the info you need). slaughterj is the president of Carolinas Region - most of the active members are in NC, a lot of them around Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham.
Thanks and hello to you to,I have a few Challenger members down your way in our club.And I will send that PM to a administrator
to get the Viper owner status.Thanks so much for the help and info and I hope sometime come spring we can meet up...

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is another pic. of my car in downtown Abbeville S.C.

Just trying to figure out how to post pics. here all forums are different.I think I got it.....

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice Coupe there, congratulations and WELCOME!~!
As stated, the administrators need to know your VIN# (verify you are indeed a Viper Owner) to UPGRADE you to VIPER OWNER. Then, you need to contact Viper HQ/JRT 1-800-998-1110, or VIPER MAGAZINE to register to JOIN your regional Viper Club. THEN let the administrators know as soon as you get your VCA#, they would then UPGRADE you to your final destination: VCA Member! That's when you can access all the forum info, enter your avatar picture, etc. $150 is for VENOM (you let the admins know what COLORS you want your VENOM avatar to look like--see mine for an example). ENJOY!
~juli

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice Coupe there, congratulations and WELCOME!~!
As stated, the administrators need to know your VIN# (verify you are indeed a Viper Owner) to UPGRADE you to VIPER OWNER. Then, you need to contact Viper HQ/JRT 1-800-998-1110, or VIPER MAGAZINE to register to JOIN your regional Viper Club. THEN let the administrators know as soon as you get your VCA#, they would then UPGRADE you to your final destination: VCA Member! That's when you can access all the forum info, enter your avatar picture, etc. $150 is for VENOM (you let the admins know what COLORS you want your VENOM avatar to look like--see mine for an example). ENJOY!
~juli
Thanks Juli for the compliments,info and the welcome this form has been so helpful already I can see I am going to love this place.And hopefully after the first of the year when things calm down I will have a "RED" Venom tag by my name.Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Juli for the compliments,info and the welcome this form has been so helpful already I can see I am going to love this place.And hopefully after the first of the year when things calm down I will have a "RED" Venom tag by my name.Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

You are VERY welcome!!! A VERY Merry Christmas to you as well, and glad you got your Christmas GIFT already! :headbang: Will look forward to your VENOM avatar! :2tu:
~juli

V

Venomiss

Welcome and congratulations on the Viper!

I sent you a PM with lot's of information for you on your area including a local website.
Drive safely over the holidays!

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on the Viper!

I sent you a PM with lot's of information for you on your area including a local website.
Drive safely over the holidays!
Thanks for the warm welcome Mary and the wonderful info,I will put that to good use...Merry Christmas!!!!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We in the Carolinas VCA look forward to your membership! You can sign up now for next year (remainder of this year is free). You are somewhat close to the Charlotte area, where the club is pretty active. Let me know if you have any questions about the club!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Shane, and that's a pretty coupe! We live in Braselton Georgia, right down I 85 from you. Keep me posted if you guys are doing anything so we too can attend. I have an 06 coupe also, just not as clean as yours. See ya, John

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We in the Carolinas VCA look forward to your membership! You can sign up now for next year (remainder of this year is free). You are somewhat close to the Charlotte area, where the club is pretty active. Let me know if you have any questions about the club!
I look forward to becoming a member if there are members closer than Charlotte to do things with.If not I hope to catch up with ya'll sometime in Charlotte...

Welcome Shane, and that's a pretty coupe! We live in Braselton Georgia, right down I 85 from you. Keep me posted if you guys are doing anything so we too can attend. I have an 06 coupe also, just not as clean as yours. See ya, John
Thanks John for the welcome and I will let you know about our January M&G when I get all the details together.I know for sure we are going to the Motor Trend car show in Greenville on the 16th.I will keep you posted and look forward to seeing soon or riding with you in the spring.

Welcome and congrats on the Viper. Good lookin' coupe.
Thanks for the welcome and the compliments,glad to be here...