Roe Supercharger for sale

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had this supercharger sold but ran into a few problems described in the description. If your looking for one check the ad out, I dont know how to post a link but its in the classifieds. Thanks and hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Nathan

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent you an email and a PM about it a couple of weeks ago and didn't hear anything back. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may have taken a few min to be posted. Im sorry but it will be on there. Thanks for the interest.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. It is very common for these things to get damaged during shipping. There was a local to you that was interested in buying the item but you never got back to him. If I went through my hundreds of *** I could find his name or maybe he will chime in.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. It is very common for these things to get damaged during shipping. There was a local to you that was interested in buying the item but you never got back to him. If I went through my hundreds of *** I could find his name or maybe he will chime in.

I sent you an email and a PM about it a couple of weeks ago and didn't hear anything back. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind.

I pm'd him a couple weeks ago as well. No answer.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, how do they get damaged?
Land on the pulley?

Nick

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it you I was talking to about it BlackSnake?

They get damaged because they are back heavy and land on the snout. The supercharger unit is fairly heavy and that snout sticks out very far is is held in place by about 8 small bolts. If you don't build a box to support the snout it will definite snap off.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is the full polished unit that was as Sean's about a month and half ago its pretty ding'd up. The intake tubes look like the got bashed around during shipping.

:usa:

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, mine got damaged in shipping when I bought it as well. These things are very heavy and shift a lot in shipping. Because they are heavy the shippers don't take care of them and drop them and stack other heavy **** on them. They don't realize they are dealing with a $6k+ part.

GLWS Nathan

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that was mine at seans, its been there for a little while now and they were just able to get me a invoice so that i new how much damage there was. It needs both intake tubes, some polishing of the case, and some milling where the intake and blower meet. Its still functional all of the damage is cosmetic but you know the insurance I had with ups wouldnt even cover anything because we didnt keeep the origanal box it came in. Yep they sent it all in one box with just a little bit of packing penuts were everything rolled around on itselfe. Mike at roe has pics but i havent got any if youd like to see them let me know and ill get them emailed to me. The funny thing is there were about 500 fragile stickers on the box and you can see the snout sticking out of the box and the box just beat to crap. Im sorry about not getting back to you local guys but after i had sold it i hadent been back on till just a couple days ago to post my truck up for sale. Supercharged ram srt-10 cq. Thanks again for everyone that has chimed in on this and let me know if you have any offers as well, me along with roe would like to get rid of this as soon as possible. Thanks

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a local to you that was interested in buying the item but you never got back to him. If I went through my hundreds of *** I could find his name or maybe he will chime in.

King, I also talked to you awhile about this blower.

For the record; I'm not in the market for one any longer.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to everyone thats bitter with me over this that I didnt get back to but at that point in time I was adjusting to a new jop and trying to figure things out with my wife about how we where going to get her through 5 more years of school. I had it sold just a couple days after posting it and thought it best to send it to sean to get it checked before it went to anyone. The damage accured and now the person had to waite to long and lost interest. Again I apologize and hope theres no hard feelings.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***** that you had issues shipping yours.
I have never had damage with one sent from Roe. They do a VERY good job boxing/protecting etc.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thank you sir. Ill let you know when i get the payment and then ill let mike at roe know to release it to you. You were a great person to deal with and i apreciate the great comunication.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62