NEED HELP TO CHECK OUT CAR in Minn.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
My wife has set her sights on a BMW Z8...She found one at a place called eurocars in
10100 Viking Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344....Iam going to have it sent to a BMW dealer in the area for a full inspection but I would like someone to do a through visual for the usual things like paint and rock chips and interior wear. I will pay for your time...Please PM me or e-mail at [email protected],Kevin

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
My wife has set her sights on a BMW Z8...She found one at a place called eurocars in
10100 Viking Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344....Iam going to have it sent to a BMW dealer in the area for a full inspection but I would like someone to do a through visual for the usual things like paint and rock chips and interior wear. I will pay for your time...Please PM me or e-mail at [email protected]ks,Kevin

Sent you an email.

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevin,How did the Z 8 purchase go. A few yrs back we were taking in a tour of the BMW factory & museum in Greenville and the tour guide took a liking to my son s girlfriend. After the tour he took us to a Z8 they had there. Those crazy Germans had the interior of the car tuned (like a sub woofer) and at Samantha s pleading and little pout he fired that bad boy up. No way to explain it!! Good luck with your gem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave