Four Post Lifts, who owns a "Direct Lift" brand?

OP
OP
T

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darbgnik,

Quick question, I plan on keeping the lift in the same spot when loaded, but need to move it out of the way if I need to access something behind it with a forklift, etc. Do you think the lift will have to be re-leveled even if it's put back in its exact spot?

Very nice setup you have. I really like the H2 Recovery vehicle....

I building an H1 Escape Pod (1987 Suzuki Samarai tin top) to look like my H1. Now I just have to figure out how to get it on and off the H1's roof rack :rolaugh:.

Cheers,
George

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darbgnik,

Quick question, I plan on keeping the lift in the same spot when loaded, but need to move it out of the way if I need to access something behind it with a forklift, etc. Do you think the lift will have to be re-leveled even if it's put back in its exact spot?

Very nice setup you have. I really like the H2 Recovery vehicle....

I building an H1 Escape Pod (1987 Suzuki Samarai tin top) to look like my H1. Now I just have to figure out how to get it on and off the H1's roof rack :rolaugh:.

Cheers,
George

No I don't think that you would need to re-level it as it's going back in the same spot.

You could do a quick double check with a tape measure off the locks, but I wouldn't worry too much.

Seems like there are lots of H1 owners here.:2tu:

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have two cy tech double parks about 10 years old and not bolted down and no problems.