Thanks to all the Vendors! 2009 Holiday Party

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again we had a fantastic Holiday Party for the Kansas City Viper Club. Shawna Corum recommended a private dinning facility that was new for our club. I would say it was a great choice, I am sure we will use them again.

Here is the hard part, thanking all of the Vendors that stepped up to the plate in these hard times to donate items. Many of our club members also donated very expensive auction items. I know I will forget a number of donators so I hope others will continue posting thanking those I leave off.

The big sponsors that I can think of right now are Parts Rack, thanks JonB! Jonb has supported our club since the beginning. Woodhouse!! Bob Woodhouse and Bill Pemberton always attend our Holiday Party, thanks guys. The great guys at SRT really went out of their way to send us cool items. It’s crazy stuff like a body part off of an ACR that causes madness and open check books! Mark Muller at Max Motors is part of our family. Thanks Mark.

All of these donations will help our charity of choice, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Kansas City. http://www.bigbrothersbigsisterskc.org/

Jerry

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took home a few items and purchased some VCA gear as well. The KC party was fantastic.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Steve Sharples , the guys at SRT and Herb Helbig sent some super , super stuff and our thanks to them are immeasurable!!

Thanks guys as this is one very worthy cause and your time and consideration towards the KC Club is noted and appreciated.:2tu: