2010 Viper Round Up

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s right fellow Viper Owner, the planning for the 2010 Texas Viper Round Up has begun! J

So save the date…March 26th, 27th, and 28th!!! And boy oh boy do will this one be great!

If you already know you can make it…please RSVP to me for each of the 3 days (together or separate).

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all out there for some great fun!!!!

Ryan Fox
The Central Texas Viper Group
www.CentralTexasVCA.com
or visit us on the VCA Forums by clicking here
Phone: 512.565.2094

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ryan , this is one event we look forward to every year,great people ,good food an lets not forget the cars. Its going to be hard to beat last year but I'm sure your trying very hard,can't wait to see everyone in Austin. Cindy & I will be thier 27th & 28th for sure, hoping for 26th. Thanks Troy Harless

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gonna try and Make it Ryan can't wait to attend my first one.

Andy Wheeler
:2tu:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Ryan,

Brenda and I will be there. What is planned this year, or is it top secret?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Ryan, I was going to go to the Texas Mile for the first time this year (just to watch, not race). Now I've got to make a choice unless it is on your agenda to head out there during the weekend.... :)

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, Beth and I plan on being there. Now,all the folks from the Houston Area, how about a caravan!

Richard

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Ryan, I was going to go to the Texas Mile for the first time this year (just to watch, not race). Now I've got to make a choice unless it is on your agenda to head out there during the weekend.... :)

hmmmmm, you can watch an event...or you can play in an event.... ;)

Cmon man...you know it won't be the same without you and C :)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmmm, you can watch an event...or you can play in an event.... ;)

Cmon man...you know it won't be the same without you and C :)

OK Ryan, I can play this game with you, the Texas Mile has an itinerary, where is yours for the Round Up? Ya can't sell me if we aren't doing anything but driving to Austin then driving home.... LOL!!!! :D :eater:

As far as a caravan goes, I would be going first thing Saturday morning unless the secret itinerary has something for Friday that I have to miss work for.... :D

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Ryan, I can play this game with you, the Texas Mile has an itinerary, where is yours for the Round Up? Ya can't sell me if we aren't doing anything but driving to Austin then driving home.... LOL!!!! :D :eater:

As far as a caravan goes, I would be going first thing Saturday morning unless the secret itinerary has something for Friday that I have to miss work for.... :D[/quote

There will be something for Friday Saturday and Sunday...all three days will have something unique...and yes, we are still closing out deals and working on logistics. We are working on a magazine photo that might be included in a few car mags... :eater:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ryan, sounds great and I plan on attending if I get those days off, but wont know my schedule til mid Feb. Hope thats not too late to sign up.

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can tell anyone that does not make this event, you'll be missing one of the best events put on by a viper club. Ryan puts together an awsome event with something for everyone, this is a DO NOT MISS WEEKEND!!!!! Last year I think thier where app. 60 vipers on the toll road at one time what a sight.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

As far as a caravan goes, I would be going first thing Saturday morning unless the secret itinerary has something for Friday that I have to miss work for.... :D

Isn't it time for Cassandra to learn how to drive "Vipee":D:eater:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it time for Cassandra to learn how to drive "Vipee":D:eater:

Do you want one less Viper on the road Rob? :D
She is a good driver, but I am trying to protect our kids here bud!

Looks like we will skip the Texas Mile and attend this great event again this year. I was trying to get some more info out of you Ryan, but ya didn't take the bait... LOL! :)

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want one less Viper on the road Rob? :D
She is a good driver, but I am trying to protect our kids here bud!

Looks like we will skip the Texas Mile and attend this great event again this year. I was trying to get some more info out of you Ryan, but ya didn't take the bait... LOL! :)

Oh cmon Eric...you know you are in my circle of trust... :D

and I agree...why not bring both the kids down :drive: even the new born (thought that card was awesome) :lmao:

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ryan, sounds great and I plan on attending if I get those days off, but wont know my schedule til mid Feb. Hope thats not too late to sign up.

Would be great to see the ride out there...you would have a blast...I promise not to dissapoint.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell anyone that does not make this event, you'll be missing one of the best events put on by a viper club. Ryan puts together an awsome event with something for everyone, this is a DO NOT MISS WEEKEND!!!!! Last year I think thier where app. 60 vipers on the toll road at one time what a sight.

that was a fun sight wasn't it...even better was the state trooper on the other side taking pictures with his camera phone :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets