Pirelli P1 or Nitto INVO tires

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh God, please do not put Pirellis on your car. Michelin PS2 or Nitto Invos.

Mike

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not forget the new, stickier Nitto NT05 is now available in the Viper 18"/19" fitment. 200 wear rating. Nitto shows it as being noisier than the Invo, but stickier. I'm putting 18"/19" 2009-10 6-spokes on my GTS and going with the NT05s, but won't be able to report on how they compare t my Toyo R888s until I have the car back together (took the brakes off to get them powder coated) next week.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very Searchable Topic. Wheel size will determine tire choices....
PS2 is hard to go wrong, great handling, traction, and cost per mile is low.....

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Searchable Topic. Wheel size will determine tire choices....
PS2 is hard to go wrong, great handling, traction, and cost per mile is low.....

I have the Invos on another car and love them for the street. I'm thinking of using getting another set of wheels w/ the Invos and use the existing 18" SSRs (from Jon B. of course) for the track. I don't want to go narrower than the OEM's 295 fronts so I'm thinking of going 19" all around w/ 315/25 and 345/30 F/R Invos. All I need is for Jon B. to come up with a great tire/wheel package.... hint hint hint...

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought perelli didn't make the p-zero in the viper size anymore? I have read enought great stuff lately on the Nittos that I have decided they will be my next tire.