2009 SSG/ACR For Sale for 2 Weeks!!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just listed my 09 SSG/ACR with 37 miles for sale in the classifieds..I want a 2010 SSG which is the reason for the sale....I know its not the deal of the century so please do not write me about that,lol....If I cant get my sale price in 2 weeks I keep it so no worries there as the ones Iam looking at will probably be taken anyway...Thanks for looking...Kevin.......Yes Iam Viper mad but supporting the cause,lol:crazy2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks BIG..:D

Cammer,stop wishing and rob a bank:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: I will hold it until late Spring with a small deposit...Kevin

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone has the cash, this is certainly a great buy. I think your crazy, but hey, who am I to talk.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, does your wife have a sister? Or, can you give me a referral to your relationship counselor? I got rid of my life insurance, and upgraded my health insurance policy to the best I could get - but I still think that would be of little help if I put my ACR on the market after going through what it took to get it in the garage - just so I could order next year's model...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just listed my 09 SSG/ACR with 37 miles for sale in the classifieds..I want a 2010 SSG which is the reason for the sale....I know its not the deal of the century so please do not write me about that,lol....If I cant get my sale price in 2 weeks I keep it so no worries there as the ones Iam looking at will probably be taken anyway...Thanks for looking...Kevin.......Yes Iam Viper mad but supporting the cause,lol:crazy2:

Damn that was fast. How do you even enjoy the Viper ownership experience? :confused:

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. You had a beautiful '08 SSG with black stripes that you only had a handful of miles and decided to upgrade to an SSG ACR, which you had to wait for about a year on. Now, you finally get your the car that you think you want and it is time to sell again to get a 2010.

I think you need to wait until 2016.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can not be serious.

If someone has the cash, this is certainly a great buy. I think your crazy, but hey, who am I to talk.

Let me get this straight. You had a beautiful '08 SSG with black stripes that you only had a handful of miles and decided to upgrade to an SSG ACR, which you had to wait for about a year on. Now, you finally get your the car that you think you want and it is time to sell again to get a 2010.

You are all correct....I love the SSG/ACRs and I would like to get the last of the line or genIV..??? I really doubt my car will sell and Iam only listing it here...If I do get that price good...if not I will save that money to start modding in the Spring....Kevin

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Told you so. "Knew" this car would be up for sale before it was broken in. Good luck with the 2010.....

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't even understand the point of what you are attempting to do. If you think the 2010 will be worth more or something like that one day you are crazy....but hey, we already know that.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kevin,

I guess he isn't aware of your prior two vipers you never drove??

Good luck with you sale!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kevin,
You know you may be getting in a 2010 what you have in a 2009 SSG ACR Right, the same car? I know your not nuts, we all are.......
What these cars do to us..

FLX109

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, everyone's gotta have one crazy friend that they talk about. OK, check that one off on my list... Kevin - if you get the new ACR, at least I know where to find a nice low-mile SSG ACR (with the stripe) when the 2012 models come out :)

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your are one crazy man Kevin. I cant believe you get the most
sought after car and ready to sell with only delivery miles. You really must just
like looking at them in your garage with all the wrappings still on. Hey I dont
mean to be riding you as I have had 5 vipers myself but man you are the KING
of buy and sell before driven. Good luck with the sale and hopefully for you, you
are at least breaking even. By the way, YOU ARE MY VIPER HERO!:headbang:

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep bringing the comments,theres some good stuff in here:lmao::lmao:I know Iam crazy :omg: You guys are really bringing me to my senses so maybe I will kill my ad soon,lol.....Its a good thing I dont do this with Ferraris or Lambos as I have lost enough already to own both...and to answer a question I dont break even..:( Kevin

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin.....Keep the Faith....I've had lots of tire kickers on all my cars. The right person will come along. One day someone will want a rare car...too bad its not "********" check would have been written.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin.....Keep the Faith....I've had lots of tire kickers on all my cars. The right person will come along. One day someone will want a rare car...too bad its not "********" check would have been written.

Frank,
Give me a day and I will make it a ******** for you,lol...seriously its just a wild wim as I would love to have the last of the Gen IV ACRs especially a SSG but in the end I would be losing alot to have a short-shifter,lower5th gear,revised wing and endplates...I should have just waited after I sold my 08SSG coupe or had you adopt me,lol...I seriously doubt I can get 93K for it which is a shame but keeping it will be just fine.:D Thanks for the support!!! Kevin

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Kevin!!!! I wish I had a 2010 now also given the small revisions, so I understand what you are trying to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper