Date Change...viper Round Up 2010 :)

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Owner,

Viper Round Up Update: The dates have had to change. They are now set in stone J April 9th, 10th, and 11th So far, the plans are coming together and this one will be the best one yet…buy a long shot! So, save those new dates, and be ready to help top pior year Round Ups.

The Hotel this year, will be changing and we will be providing new details shortly on it.

Here is what we plan to beat:

http://centraltexasviperclub.com/im...BSITES\CENTEXVIPER\IMAGES\viper_round_up_2009

See you there!!!!

Thank you,

Ryan Fox
The Central Texas Viper Group
www.CentralTexasVCA.com
or visit us on the VCA Forums by clicking here
Phone: 512.565.2094

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure my date will be happy with me having to get a different date.

And how much to buy one of those long shots?

Not much to buy a long shot...I had to change the date...and if need be, I am sure we can find you another date on the new date, but your other date might not approve of your new date on the new date...just sayin...

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure my date will be happy with me having to get a different date.

And how much to buy one of those long shots?
Dave, last year you were hanging with a guy, weren't you? So aren't guys usually pretty flexible or are you going to bring a girl this year?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, last year you were hanging with a guy, weren't you? So aren't guys usually pretty flexible or are you going to bring a girl this year?

Jason - may I call him cripple? - asked to ride with me because with his injured shoulder/arm in a sling he didn't want to take his Prowler. I oblidged.

So, if you want to say that we were hanging together I can accept that. :rolleyes:

BUT THAT'S ALL WE DID :rolaugh: