Viper magazine

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it, after numerous phone calls over the years, etc. I never get the Viper magazine until I ***** about it? I get the quarterly notes every time.:mad: Don't they come from the same place? I thought it was cleared up the last time I complained,,,, but NOOOOOOOOO!! Haven't seen the last two issues...........

***??????????

I've been having this issue for years. Getting really tired of "asking" all the time!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems that dealing with those folks is usually a hassle. There will be folks that chime in and say that they are a little slow and are overworked :rolleyes:. It happens a lot.

I've only been a member here for just over a year, but there are as many complaints about them as are for any of our vendors. I don't really know what the relationship is between JR Thompson, Viper Headquarters, the VCA and Fiat/Chrysler/Dodge, but there are always issues...not answering phones, not returning calls, not getting mailings, etc.

What needs to be done for them to provide what is expected...Superior Customer Service...do we deserve anything less.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really know what the relationship is between JR Thompson, Viper Headquarters, the VCA and Fiat/Chrysler/Dodge, ]

I hope I do not butcher this explanation.:rolleyes: Correct me if I am missing part of the story here.

JRT is a specialty marketing company in Detroit. They were hired to look after the Dodge half of the VCA, to do the legwork so to speak. Publish Viper magazine (they also do Mopar Magazine for those who know it), VCA notes, plan events - all of the stuff basically that Dodge needed done to cover their part of the VCA.

JRT is also VCA headquarters as that is where the phone actually rings.