New owner of a 95 R/T intro

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if you want the drivers seat to move forward more. You can take the seat out and drill out the stop rivets. I did this several years ago, so my wife could drive it.

You will have to watch that you don't slide it off the track, if it is possible. I have never had that issue and moved the seat very far forward to vacuum behind it, etc. Plus when a person is physically in the seat I don't think it is possible to move it to far forward.

Ed

OP
OP
J

JOHNT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if you want the drivers seat to move forward more. You can take the seat out and drill out the stop rivets. I did this several years ago, so my wife could drive it.

You will have to watch that you don't slide it off the track, if it is possible. I have never had that issue and moved the seat very far forward to vacuum behind it, etc. Plus when a person is physically in the seat I don't think it is possible to move it to far forward.

Ed

Ed,
I'd like to see that 95, 600+ hp that's scary! I drove mine a little last weekend and it goes good for a stock motor, I couldn't imagine another 200 hp.
Someone had a post from way back that said the yellow ones go faster, I guess they were right.
I did read about drilling the rivets in the seat tracks, just
hanging till I can find out for sure if I can do something with the pedals or not.

See ya soon
John

:drive:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering about that. Thanks for correcting yourself and letting us know.

Ted

OP
OP
J

JOHNT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John -

Welcome to the Viper World. I look forward to meeting you at PA/WV Viper Event soon.

Denny

Nice selection of cars Denny, I'll bet that 340 Cuda competes with the Viper for attention, the Challenger probably isn't to shabby either, see ya sometime this spring.

John

:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth