markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, new guy here from Northern VA/NJ/FL. Currently overseas which is the only thing standing between me and the SRT10 convertible that I'll be picking up when I get back. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, I'm not the type to keep a car stock once I get it. Current daily driver is an 07 300c SRT8 with a 426 stroker among other things. Blah blah blah, looking forward to learning all that I can before I pull the trigger, thanks for having me.
Mark

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark -

Welcome aboard! As an owner of a 300c SRT8 and a decidedly "unstock" SRT10 convertible, I can already tell you have excellent tastes. :D

Are you serving overseas or just happen to be over there for now? Either way, feel free to search the forums for answers to many of the questions you will undoubtedly come up with. The Viper is an incredible car and the VCA an awesome community of Viper owners.

Chris

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! Currently serving, looking at a return between April and June. Before I get home, I'm hoping to have (if possible) a Copperhead convertible. I'm also liking the GTS blue. My 300 is murdered out which is fine because there are no body lines to appreciate quite like the Viper, so I'd like something a little more bright.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and get home safe. You'll be back just in time for the summer driving season if you stay on schedual.:usa::2tu:

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA and thank you for your service! Weather should be nice when you get back I'll be looking for you around Northern VA!

- Mark

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
South Jersey, Cherry Hill area near Philly. Northern VA just outside of Tappahannock, about an hour east of Richmond, and Boca Raton, FL. I travel all up and down the east coast, I'll go from Miami to New York for meet and greets with the SRT8 boys, some of the best fun I've had.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave