Viper Track Weekend, Car Show, Dinner Parties

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Motorsport Park in Hastings, NE is hosting the 1st annual Viper/Mopar Rendezvous. It will take place June 11th-13th. The events are as follows!

Friday afternoon - Vipers on the Track
Friday evening - Dinner Party at the track Club House
Saturday - Vipers on the Track, Car Show for Vipers and Mopar vehicles
Saturday evening - Dinner Party and Go Carts on the Track
Sunday - Vipers on the Track, Car Show Day 2, and Australian pursuit with Vipers

It will be an awesome weekend whether you are a track guy or a show your car guy.

The track has a great facility with about 10 completed condos with garages right in the middle of the track. More condos are being built and available some are even available to rent. There is also a great club house to host all of the pre/post track events.

Check out the track at www.racemph.com.

An official flyer will be available shortly and I will post it when it is ready.

Please PM me if you would like to get on our reserved list for attendees. Let me know if you are heading in for track time or just for the car show.

Ryan

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Track Weekend and Car Show Plans Finalized!

The Viper/Mopar Rendezvous has been finalized! Here is a link to the event flyer.

http://www.racemph.com/VIPER-Event-Information-2010-Woodhouse-Furstenau-2010.pdf

Please contact George at the track as soon as possible to reserve your spot. You can also let me know that you plan to attend and I will forward your name and contact info to George.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan - this is going to be an awesome event!!!:rock:

Initially, I was thinking :think: about taking a car or both cars but after some thought I'm swinging towards taking the motorhome and my son's Honda 50 to cruise the place.
Just look for the motorcoach with "cuzn edy" license plates and the guy with long hair, beard and a beer under the awning.:drinker:

Cheers to you and all the hard work you've put into making this happen, Lee

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lee,

Regardless of what else you bring, you had better bring BOTH cars!

See you then!

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hotel Info

Here is an update on the Viper/Mopar Rendezvous set for June 11th-13th in Hastings.

A block of rooms have been reserved at the Comfort Inn. Please book your room by April 23rd. 402-463-5252
Mention that you are in town for the Viper/Mopar Rendezvous.

Also, here is a link again to the event information.
http://www.racemph.com/VIPER-Event-Information-2010-Woodhouse-Furstenau-2010.pdf

Here is a great in car video of a few laps at MPH. It isn't a Viper, but will do for now.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPwYyA7DgA[/media]

Please get your registration in as soon as possible and I look forward to seeing you in June!

OP
OP
F

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just an update on the Viper track weekend.

Less than a month left. June 11th-13th

Get your registration in soon!

I was at the track 2 weeks ago. Everything is in great condition and they are excited to have the first ever Viper event at the track.

Friday
Track Orientation
Dinner

Saturday
Open Track
Car Show
Go Carts on the Track
Dinner

Sunday
Open Track
Car Show
Australian Pursuit

Go to Motorsport Park Hastingsfor more info.

It is a 2.15 mile track. The best time of a production car just happens to be a 2008 ACR with approximately a 1:33 lap time.

Hope to see you there!

Ryan

V

Venomiss

Looks like a great time and Pemberton is going to be chaperone on one of the buses?

Is he driving?:D