New Member and Owner/99 RT 10

AV108U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.... I am a new member and a General Manager of a Chrysler Dealer. : I just purchased a 1999 RT 10 for myself. I used to own a 1997 RT 10 for three years and sold it back in 2000. I am having it shipped enclosed trailer and can't wait to get probably the best machine built for the money....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Being a Chrylser dealership guy you shouldn't need anyone to tell you check the recalls for your car?

Congrats. Join the Viper Club of Amercia or you'll be missing the Viper Owners Invitational as well as the Members only forums (SRT engineers, Helrb Helbig's personal forum, Illistrated Upgrades, etc.) Without membership you're missing the 4 highquality issues of Viper Magazine as well. Last issue had everything you need to know about the ACR X.

Ted

OP
OP
A

AV108U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be joining this week. Recalls checked. The car was a two owner. Everything seems to check out. I even called neighbours of the present owner. Should be getting it soon. I am located in Hamilton, Ontario. Canada. Thx
Any gatherings coming this way this summer ?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You missed "Vipers Invade Niagara"? I think that it went well enough that it's a yearly event? There is an Ontario regional forum and if you Private Message Mopar Boy I'm sure he'd be happy Thread with no subject (search).

This is the year of Viper Owner's Invitational 11. (spearate forums as well). I attended VOI X (with another 1000+ VCA members last year and had a blast). Being in Ontario you have many clubs in your area and can travel to Michigan, Illinois, etc.

I advise that you sign up for a High Performance Drving Event and get some track time in your Viper. Car doesn't come with any 'nannies' so the car is all about YOU. :) :)

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You've sent your fees to the executive of the Ontario club?

The executive does newsletters and mailouts as well emailing events and items like the next Viper raffle. Wstrn Cda's president just emailed us that he's returned from the annual presidents meeting and the limited number of 2010 Vipers (500) to be built. Contact your exec.

Ted

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone say my name? :D

Welcome on behalf of the Ontario VCA AV108U! :)

Yes, there will be many events coming your way this summer! :nana: Everything from track days to car shows to cruising, and even BBQ's!

Do feel free to PM me if you would like, I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Also feel free to discuss anything you would like on the no subject thread located here: http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/620761-thread-without-subject-78.html

If you need to contact Nabil (President of the Ontario chapter) his email is [email protected].

Robert

OP
OP
A

AV108U

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I am looking forward to this spring in a Viper again..
Mine is Red....I almost bought Black with Cognac but bailed because it was more than I wanted to spend

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh. Another red guy. :rolleyes:

Be forwarned. There will be some ribbing coming your way regarding your car color. :D Reason? Red cars were not as fast as yellow! :rolaugh:

Oops. Did I just :poke: you already? :lmao:

Welcome to the funny farm! :D:D:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62