My SSG black stripe 'Vert is up for sale.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a heavy heart I have officially put it up for sale:(. My needs have changed yet again, and it's time for a new owner. It's a super clean car, and has never been tracked. My local SoCal group can vouch for it's condition(and my wimpiness about taking it to the track). Plus, I can take it over to DC Performance for a formal inspection if someone is seriously interested. My wife says I'm full of it, and can't survive without a Viper for too long. And just to prove that her thinking is spot-on, I've already had a dream of shopping for my next one- she knows me oh too well:lmao:

Here is the classifieds link:

SSG Convertible - ViperClub Classifieds

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you have bracket to put seat back to original? Any other mods? Exhaust shifter?

OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V

Venomiss

Good luck with your sale. Someone will want to drive that to VOI.

OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking as sharp as the day it left my place. Best of luck with the sale. :2tu:

We can only hope the next owner takes as good of care of it. It will be fun seeing it for sale at Barrett Jackson in about 20 years. I've had a few good offers, but I think it should pull my asking price due to it's rarity and condition.

OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold-:(

The new buyer will probably be posting on both here and the Alley soon. He bought a great car, and he's going to have a ball with it:2tu:

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure you're sad to see your car go but wow,
you did well selling the car in 10 days after the post!!! :2tu:
I guess SSGs do move faster indeed...

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes its a plum crazy or a pink panther color of its day---- allways will sell good---------:usa:

OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats next..???

Well, so far I have this- another SRT8 Jeep. These beasts are a kick to drive. I swear I have a smile on my face every time I drive it. 0-60 in 4.5 seconds in something so big is just insane.

You must be registered for see images

My next Viper won't come until my daughter's College Education is taken care of- that is unless of course she get's a full ride scholarship:2tu: Then, I'll be shopping sooner!

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan Fox, a.k.a GotOne, got one of these back in August. He had it at the Viper Days event and a Penske driver got behind the wheel and these things will FLY! It was cool to watch him take this on the slalom course.

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on selling it. I wanted to make you an offer. But my buyer is jerking me around. I was looking foward to a road trip from cali to NY. My last one was from Kansas to NY in the viper and I smiled the entire time.