Thread: Great Vendor!

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Default Great Vendor!

When I bought my heads/cam package for my Gen. I, I found out while the parts were in-transit that Comp Cam camshaft that he had sent actually had less duration/lift than a stock 708. I called Paul to see if I could swap the aftermarket cam for a stock one and he said sure. When I got back from vacation I had BOTH cams sitting at home.

Another time I bought a Hurst shifter from Paul that was listed for a Viper, but when I got it it was for a truck. He took it back no questions asked and refunded my money.

Paul has always answered the phone and his prices are very fair, especially in comparison to X2 and XVipers. On top of that, you can browse the majority of the take-off parts in his Ebay store.

I'd highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for used parts from salvage cars.

Enthusiast

Default Re: Great Vendor!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontiff View Post
    When I bought my heads/cam package for my Gen. I, I found out while the parts were in-transit that Comp Cam camshaft that he had sent actually had less duration/lift than a stock 708. I called Paul to see if I could swap the aftermarket cam for a stock one and he said sure. When I got back from vacation I had BOTH cams sitting at home.

Another time I bought a Hurst shifter from Paul that was listed for a Viper, but when I got it it was for a truck. He took it back no questions asked and refunded my money.

Paul has always answered the phone and his prices are very fair, especially in comparison to X2 and XVipers. On top of that, you can browse the majority of the take-off parts in his Ebay store.

I'd highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for used parts from salvage cars.

What he said X 10!!!!!!!!

Isn't X2 Builders the same as this vendor?

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by lilgookiemonsta View Post
    Isn't X2 Builders the same as this vendor?
    Not at all. It is like a Dodge and Ford......