Great Vendor!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I bought my heads/cam package for my Gen. I, I found out while the parts were in-transit that Comp Cam camshaft that he had sent actually had less duration/lift than a stock 708. I called Paul to see if I could swap the aftermarket cam for a stock one and he said sure. When I got back from vacation I had BOTH cams sitting at home.

Another time I bought a Hurst shifter from Paul that was listed for a Viper, but when I got it it was for a truck. He took it back no questions asked and refunded my money.

Paul has always answered the phone and his prices are very fair, especially in comparison to X2 and XVipers. On top of that, you can browse the majority of the take-off parts in his Ebay store.

I'd highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for used parts from salvage cars.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my heads/cam package for my Gen. I, I found out while the parts were in-transit that Comp Cam camshaft that he had sent actually had less duration/lift than a stock 708. I called Paul to see if I could swap the aftermarket cam for a stock one and he said sure. When I got back from vacation I had BOTH cams sitting at home.

Another time I bought a Hurst shifter from Paul that was listed for a Viper, but when I got it it was for a truck. He took it back no questions asked and refunded my money.

Paul has always answered the phone and his prices are very fair, especially in comparison to X2 and XVipers. On top of that, you can browse the majority of the take-off parts in his Ebay store.

I'd highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for used parts from salvage cars.

What he said X 10!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper