Race Logic on a Gen III

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i had one on my s2000 at tue time, it was nice that you can control better in rain but cant prevent spinning. Whats the purpose of using it?

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had one on my s2000 at tue time, it was nice that you can control better in rain but cant prevent spinning. Whats the purpose of using it?

A 2006 I am looking at has it already installed. Never messed with one and didn't knwo what the advantages of it are over installing a Quaife rear diff.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie at BJMotors has an 06 with it installed. I think I read that it was installed by Woodhouse.;)

Reaction score
We have done a few dozen installs most of them S/C cars and a few N/A cars. If the system is set up and programmed well they work great. There have been instances of problems but not always hardware related. I would suggest a "great" installer not someone that thinks they can...

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on my supercharged SRTC. It was installed by Woodhouse who is the distributor. It works well. You can turn it completely off (which I have been known to do on occasion). It is not your granny's traction control. It is fully adjustable from zero up to 25%. If you want to know more,Mark Jorgensen is the most knowledgeable about the system. It is not for a car that will be used as a garage queen or for Sunday cruising with the significant other. It is for someone who uses the car as a high performance car.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We took the traction control off of the car.

Bernie, why did you take it off the car? Were there problems with it? I think it is a few thousand dollars to buy one and then there is installation. Seems like some folks might think it is good to have (especially since it can be turned off) unless it didn't work well for some reason.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps but I have one installed on my SC GTS and it worked great. Fully adjustable and could, as stated, turn off completely.

Reaction score
Woodhouse Motorsports Division is the US distributor for the Racelogic products if you have questions or need to order anything please give me a call I will be happy to talk about the dozens we have on the road.