ACR/ACR-X/Rogue Status Viper

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you may know this Paxton S/C Car as the ADV.1 Viper or the Dallas Performance Viper. The owner got an itch for a new look on the car, and converted the car from this:

Flat Black:

You must be registered for see images

To this:

You must be registered for see images attach

The owner is sponsored by Rogue Status which is a clothing company, and he loves the design so much, that he had the stripe made into the Rogue Status design.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....oh no....

.....bbbllluuhh...

....gulp...

Thank goodness - I was able to chew that one back down. I almost puked on my keyboard.

Nothin says gangsta rice like guns in the stripe, yo yo yo G.

JMO

Last edited:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like everything except the stripes, and I also agree with the gangsta rice comment about the stripes... :brick:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was pretty sure that Flat Black and Gray were simply studio generated photo-renditions, especially the slammed look. Are you saying these cars existed as displayed ?

I have 3 photos of an SRT10 that has a gunmetal grey F-16 wrap...... Ominous.

If someone will accept them and post them here, Ill email to you? [email protected]

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is another Vinyl wrap job by the guys at Speed Shield here in Dallas. He is eventually getting the car painted, but he is waiting for his LS3/F1C 68 Camaro to be finished first. He's 22 and in college, so it's fun for now. Definitely something different.

The guys is sponsered by Rogue. They probably paid for that car. Sh*t, I'd sport guns on my car if it was free.

Sponsored by Rogue for the clothes, not for the car.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is another Vinyl wrap job by the guys at Speed Shield here in Dallas. He is eventually getting the car painted, but he is waiting for his LS3/F1C 68 Camaro to be finished first. He's 22 and in college, so it's fun for now. Definitely something different.

Sponsored by Rogue for the clothes, not for the car.

How do you get sponsored by clothing, besides being an athlete? Model? Just curious how that works. I remember Rogue from the Alley. Nice guy.

Now in regards to the car... BADASS!! I really like it, a lot. I even like the giuns in the stripe. Something very different. And those wheels fit the SRT Coupe perfectly. Makes me want a white coupe even more. Thanks for posting these, Malu.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vinylwrap? Are you saying that all of that white is wrap? I'd like to see that process.

Should have kept the roof black.

The guns look cool.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the car.

The rogue camaro (Rob Dyrdek's) was painted, not vinyl, by the same guy who did my truck. He said it was the biggest pita, so I see why they went with vinyl on this rendition.

Nick

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car looks absolutely badass and I would have left it alone!

Too much photoshop...

I like how the stripes look lke they have hashmarks of some kind on them from any kind of distance. I am conflicted about them being guns, however. The fact that this belongs to a 22 year old? Well, that doesn't help either way...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cop Magnet, I too thought they were hash marks when I first opened the thread, which in all honesty would have been cool too.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't like it at all...it looks like a car that's not quite sure what it wants to be...

Which reflects the mindset of the typical 22 year old. From my point of view one word describes the look of the car: SILLY. It looks like a rejected concept drawing from the movie "Transformers". But for someone 22 years old and his contemporaries, it is probably considered "hot". To each his or her own.

wirepaladin08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was pretty sure that Flat Black and Gray were simply studio generated photo-renditions, especially the slammed look. Are you saying these cars existed as displayed ?

I have 3 photos of an SRT10 that has a gunmetal grey F-16 wrap...... Ominous.

If someone will accept them and post them here, Ill email to you? [email protected]

I've seen the car around in Dallas and it really did exist in flat black. It looked good. I express no opinion on what has happened since then. Its not my money and hey, I just wish I would have had a Viper when I was 22. Hmmm -- or maybe not.