March 6th Cars & Coffee

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have ours on the Feb 27th...this coming Sunday...I plan on going. Wouldn't mind coming to Houston some time though and checking it out.

You folks have fun!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need to make it out to one of these. Where do you guys meet up before heading over there? Give me some info so I can swing by.

Andy Wheeler

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I need to make it out to one of these. Where do you guys meet up before heading over there? Give me some info so I can swing by.

Andy Wheeler

You could ask Hou99gts (Eric) where they meet up. Of course by the time they get to Uptown, all the good spots are already taken:D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am driving up from Lake Conroe so it's a haul for me but I have got to see all of these new Gen IV's in the area :)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We meet on the NW side of town Andy, so it would be out of your way if you wanted to roll over with us. We are going to start leaving earlier since this has gotten so big. When I first started going you could show up at 9:30 am and get front row parking... :)

We won't be there on the 6th, we will be out of town. Ya'll have fun, especially you Rob! ;)

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy,
I'd offer to meet you and drive down from my area but I'm doing double soccer game duty next Sat morning.

The good dad in me says not to be :(

Hope to make April and I'm offering for then:2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We meet on the NW side of town Andy, so it would be out of your way if you wanted to roll over with us. We are going to start leaving earlier since this has gotten so big. When I first started going you could show up at 9:30 am and get front row parking... :)

We won't be there on the 6th, we will be out of town. Ya'll have fun, especially you Rob! ;)

Andy,
I'd offer to meet you and drive down from my area but I'm doing double soccer game duty next Sat morning.

OK guys thanks and I will just try and head up there on my own this time then. Hopefully I will see some of you guys next month!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Andy:2tu:

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Andy,

Just not the same without the SSG ACR's