Viper owners Maritimes/Atl.Canada

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my '98 Viper RT10 last year, had a great year! Went to the Niagara Falls event and had a blast. Realized that being with other Viper owners makes the experience much better! As there is no chapter in the Maritimes/Atl. Canada, wondering if other owners out there would be interested in getting together for a show or cruise????? Planning on attending the Atlantic Nationals car show in Moncton in July, the largest car show in Atlantic Canada! Great if we could have a show of Vipers!

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no club in the Atlantic provinces. There is just not enough Viper.
I can offer you to attend the Quebec events. Montreal is really far away from Moncton but we have sometimes events around Quebec City.

This year we will go to Bagotville's military base and Baie St-Paul.
Those two places might be closer for you, but there is still a 6 hours drive.

Another thing, we have been thinking about visiting the Atlantic provences: a 3-4 nights event. If you are willing to take care of the organisation we could visit you in 2011. Unfortunately our 2010 calendar is fully booked.

Check out our 2010 calendar at : CALENDRIER 2010 DU VIPER CLUB DU QUEBEC

Should you need any help regarding your Viper don't hesitate to contact me.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interesting....

Viper HQ or maybe even Chris/Mary - Is there any way to check the Atlantic provinces of Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and Newfoundland) to see if there are any other Vipers registered in that area? At least it may give NS Viper an idea if there is anyone else out that way be it one other Viper or 10. :dunno:

NS - Best of luck. I can see why you would want to see if there are any others in the area - you are a long way out from any other chapter. :(

V

Venomiss

Very interesting....

Viper HQ or maybe even Chris/Mary - Is there any way to check the Atlantic provinces of Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and Newfoundland) to see if there are any other Vipers registered in that area? At least it may give NS Viper an idea if there is anyone else out that way be it one other Viper or 10. :dunno:

NS - Best of luck. I can see why you would want to see if there are any others in the area - you are a long way out from any other chapter. :(

NSViper needs to contact Andre and ask in a PM or email as he will know if there are others.:)

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ya got another viper owner here from P.E.I lol 3 of my friends have vipers as well one gts and 2 rt/10s!!! Be sure nice to meet some other viper owners for sure!! My car is upose to be on display in moncton car show in april but i dont know yet if i will be here or not might be back out west working. But ya you found another member here!! Oh i have a 02 gts graphite silver stripes!!

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats great to hear that theres more vipers here. I had only seen one other one on the highway.I am going up to the show in moncton in April. Hopefully i'll see you. If you are out west, PM me when you get back, we were think of guing to PEI this summer for a drive. I have a 98 rt10 silver. Its in the paint shop shop now,getting snake skin stripes put on.
Shaun.

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
right on for sure!!! ill be over to hali some time or several times this summer my sister bought a house over there!!!

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will be back home some year soon to make it to Atlantic nationals.Keep an eye open for a futur post.Will be a great cross Canada drive and may end up picking up a few other cars as we come your way.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to see you.I am at the Atlantic Nationals at this moment. Approx. 1500 cars, and one Viper so far. Hoping to see some more.

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im located in newfoundland. we have a handful of vipers including my 2005 convert.

couple of red 1993
one green 1995
one grey 2000
2002 ACR RED
2002 ACR YELLOW
2005 copperhead
couple of red 2003 convert
couple of 1996 blue GTS
one 1996 white rt/10
one 2006 white convrt
and one 2010 ACR (enroute)

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like theres more Vipers on the rock then the rest of the Atlantic provinces Well we left the Atlantic Nationals on Sunday,almost 2000 cars,but only one Viper,that number will double next year. With the addition of a 2010 SSG ACR. Hopefully more. Maybe you guys on the rock would enjoy agood road trip.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so my dad said he was there saturday.Said he got a few pictures of the only viper there so i assume it was yours NSviper.He said he would send me a few pictures when he gets a chance so i will post what he sends me.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Shane. On another note are you going to VOI... IF so we'll see you . IF you want any thing from home. Let me know and I'll see if I can bring it with me.
Shaun.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as of this moment we had to cancel our trip to VOI.We still have the hotel booked but for now unless i win the lottery we will not be making the trip.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im located in newfoundland. we have a handful of vipers including my 2005 convert.

couple of red 1993
one green 1995
one grey 2000
2002 ACR RED
2002 ACR YELLOW
2005 copperhead
couple of red 2003 convert
couple of 1996 blue GTS
one 1996 white rt/10
one 2006 white convrt
and one 2010 ACR (enroute)

More than I thought there was! :omg:

I bet there are more Vipers out there than you would think Shaun. Just not as out there as you are. ;)

V

Venomiss

as of this moment we had to cancel our trip to VOI.We still have the hotel booked but for now unless i win the lottery we will not be making the trip.

Sorry to hear that and was looking forward to meeting you in person.
Be sure and call the hotel to let them know or maybe that lottery will come in......:)

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This years Atlantic Nationals will soon be upon us. We are going up again this year and taking both Vipers. Wondering if anyone else is thinking of taking their Vipers. Its a pretty big show, 3000 + cars. Enougth to make a full, interesting day or two.

rvansnick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea to me, would like to attend as well. There has to be some way to reach all the owners in the maritimes as there must be a bunch of Vipers in the area. There are 2 here in Amherst. Give me a call if you have a chance NSviper. Cheers, Rick VanSnick

rvansnick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruise tomorrow Saturday June 27, 2015. Leaving Amherst at 11am, meeting up with others from Moncton, heading to Peggys cove if anyone interested conctact me
@ 902-664-6289