SCT Tuner...

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a SCT tuner and looking for opinions on where to get it. I know ROE and DC both sell "canned" tunes based on your mods. Is there anybody else and is there one that is better than the others? I would love to actually put it on the dyno with a tuner and have then do a "real" tune, but I don't think anyone is very close to Chattanooga. Please chime in with recommendations.

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent my ECU to Snake Oyl in Madison, WI after I added Belanger Headers, hi-flow cats, and exhuast. Snake Oyl was able to reprogram my ECU and send it back to me within 3-4 days. Man, did this wake the car up. The reason I didn't go with DC was b/c they are in california and have pretty tight emissions standards, while here in Wisconsin my car doesn't even have to pass an emissions test. I'm very happy with the new program I got from the Snake Oyl guys.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with Mike at Ringgold Dodge, and/or Tony (1Tony1) in Dalton. Do you need to get your status updated to Viper Owner? or better yet....AL/TN VCA Member :D

-Chip

OP
OP
T

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with Mike at Ringgold Dodge, and/or Tony (1Tony1) in Dalton. Do you need to get your status updated to Viper Owner? or better yet....AL/TN VCA Member :D

-Chip

Damn! I just picked it up from there about an hour ago from having the oil changed. Had to make sure she made it to her window tinting appointment!
I actually signed up for VCA a couple of days ago. Just waiting on it show up on here.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if either does the SCT tuning but, being in that area, you got anything "tech" right at your fingertips!
Keep an eye on the AL/TN Forum for events coming up.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a SCT tuner and looking for opinions on where to get it. I know ROE and DC both sell "canned" tunes based on your mods. Is there anybody else and is there one that is better than the others? I would love to actually put it on the dyno with a tuner and have then do a "real" tune, but I don't think anyone is very close to Chattanooga. Please chime in with recommendations.

If you pick up the Pro-Racer Software and Flash Devise Package [595.00] you can take it to ANY tuner for a tune, as long as they understand SCT basics... or learn to do it yourself. You do not need to find a shop with Viper software if you have it yourself. :2tu:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would personally go with Dan at viper specialty..I have his sct with the "canned" tune and it is AMAZEING!!!! Your viper will drive like a completely differant car and have more power as well...Plus a GREAT price..And the customer service is top notch