The First Raffle of 2010 is Now OPEN!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are very pleased to OFFICIALLY offer the first VCA Raffle Car for 2010! We worked with your Regional Presidents, the folks at Prefix, and Chrysler Design to bring you this truly one-of-a-kind 2009 Viper ACR. This Viper ACR features numerous design tweaks you won't see anywhere else, including:

• 2010 ACR-X front canards/dive planes
  • 2010 vented end plates on a carbon fiber wing with ACR-X striping
  • 2010 ACR-X striping end-to-end, with a clear coat finish
  • 2010 ACR-X striping through the steering wheel
  • SSG VIPER embroidery on the seat backs
  • SSG shift knob and parking brake handle
  • SSG brake calipers
  • SSG pinstripe on the wheel edges
  • Special interior badging showing it as 1 of 1
  • 2010 ACR-X "meatball" numbers that the winner picks out and can have applied (or kept separate) before shipping. Go with #10, #43 - whatever you want!
rafflessg.jpg

Just 2009 tickets will be available for sale. Ticket sales end April 30th and the drawing will be on May 14th. We expect ticket sales to be VERY brisk for one of the "last of the best". And remember, you can buy as many tickets as you like - there are NO ticket limits other than the 2009 total!

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/09ACRRaffleEntry.pdf

Let's face it, with this being the very last year for the Viper for the foreseeable future, wouldn't it be incredible to have this baby delivered to you in time for VOI 11? Be sure to place those ticket orders just as soon as they become available. And with runner-up prizes of Michelin tires and an Optima battery package, at least three people will be very glad they bought tickets for this one! :2tu:

rafwheel.jpg

raffcar2.jpg

VCA_SSG_Raffle2.jpg

raffrear.jpg

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a beauty! well done Chris and everyone, well done!

Our pleasure of course. We hope lots of folks will purchase lots of tickets to help support our VOI efforts and more.

And we "fixed" your Venom tag, as least as much as we can tonight: We will give it black lettering and a little lighter blue tomorrow - no more yellow! :D

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
WOW :omg:. ALMOST looks too purdy to drive. Rest assured though that when I win, I plan to drive it like I stole it!

FYI - For those Viper Owners/Enthusiast's/Non-VCA Members - Is there a better incentive to JOIN the VCA right now? Membership has it's advantages and being able to participate in this raffle is just one of them.

Last edited:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that's beautiful!

If future viper owners COULD join the VCA, you can bet I would, and I'd be buying myself a ticket!

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just faxed over my raffle ticket order. The drawing lands 1 day after my birthday, and this would make for one heck of a birthday gift!!!! :)

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the car still sitting at the dealer? I may want to inspect it before buying a ticket.......lol

Bruce

V

Venomiss

One more reason to make sure you have renewed your membership...

VCA_SSG_Raffle2.jpg

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to buy some tickets, but can we not join the 21st century? Do we really have to print this, fill it out and send it in? Can someone not make a form we can fill out online and pay with a credit card?

Keik SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to buy some tickets, but can we not join the 21st century? Do we really have to print this, fill it out and send it in? Can someone not make a form we can fill out online and pay with a credit card?

Exactly what i was thinking.. Mailing is soooo 1980...

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We agree. We tried PayPal but they ended that by reminding us that they don't allow "gambling" payments through their system.

No worries, we are looking at other options with our bank...

V

Venomiss

MMMMMM wouldn't this look good in your garage? One ticket to paradise.
raffrear.jpg

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, how I wish that national officers could buy tickets for these things! A few of the latest pictures of this STUNNING raffle car:

ssgacr11.jpg

ssgacr2.jpg

ssgacr4.jpg

ssgacr5.jpg

ssgacr3.jpg

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

y'all should change out the lugs for black anodized ones from RSI, I just put on a set, look great...

V

Venomiss

741 tickets sold as of today.
Don't wait until the last minute for a chance at a beautiful Viper.

V

Venomiss

855 tickets sold as of yesterday.

One ticket to ride in a dream.

ZO6 WHO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listens to you as I know who is really the power behind the Presidency

Ain't that the truth! And that raffle car is one of the best looking Vipers I have ever seen. Of course I am a little biased, right Bill? :) We will buy a ticket or three and see if we can get that car in our garage to go with the other one...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't think of a better way to support the club than to put that car in my garage....and since I was torn on buying yellow or green, this is my chance to own both!

V

Venomiss

Done! :2tu: who ever wins will be one lucky ****!

Thank you for supporting the VCA and this site!

When you get your member number be sure and PM the mods so they can upgrade you.:)

Two days left for a chance.
Buy as many tickets as your wallet can stand.:D