The First Raffle of 2010 is Now OPEN!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are very pleased to OFFICIALLY offer the first VCA Raffle Car for 2010! We worked with your Regional Presidents, the folks at Prefix, and Chrysler Design to bring you this truly one-of-a-kind 2009 Viper ACR. This Viper ACR features numerous design tweaks you won't see anywhere else, including:

• 2010 ACR-X front canards/dive planes
  • 2010 vented end plates on a carbon fiber wing with ACR-X striping
  • 2010 ACR-X striping end-to-end, with a clear coat finish
  • 2010 ACR-X striping through the steering wheel
  • SSG VIPER embroidery on the seat backs
  • SSG shift knob and parking brake handle
  • SSG brake calipers
  • SSG pinstripe on the wheel edges
  • Special interior badging showing it as 1 of 1
  • 2010 ACR-X "meatball" numbers that the winner picks out and can have applied (or kept separate) before shipping. Go with #10, #43 - whatever you want!
rafflessg.jpg

Just 2009 tickets will be available for sale. Ticket sales end April 30th and the drawing will be on May 14th. We expect ticket sales to be VERY brisk for one of the "last of the best". And remember, you can buy as many tickets as you like - there are NO ticket limits other than the 2009 total!

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/09ACRRaffleEntry.pdf

Let's face it, with this being the very last year for the Viper for the foreseeable future, wouldn't it be incredible to have this baby delivered to you in time for VOI 11? Be sure to place those ticket orders just as soon as they become available. And with runner-up prizes of Michelin tires and an Optima battery package, at least three people will be very glad they bought tickets for this one! :2tu:

rafwheel.jpg

raffcar2.jpg

VCA_SSG_Raffle2.jpg

raffrear.jpg

V

Venomiss

Green eye candy.
All it takes is one.

One more reason to be a VCA member.:D

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, how I wish that national officers could buy tickets for these things! A few of the latest pictures of this STUNNING raffle car:

ssgacr11.jpg

ssgacr2.jpg

ssgacr4.jpg

ssgacr5.jpg

ssgacr3.jpg

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if someone does win this car, whats the taxes you have to pay if you did win it?

I have no clue what the taxes would be like in the UK... Here in the States, you're pretty much on the hook for income taxes on the declared value of the car (depending on who you win from, the declared value is typically the retail value of the item, or the wholesale value), plus whatever state sales tax and registration fees might be. As a general rule of thumb, on a $100k prize, total taxes will be at least $35k - more if you're in a high tax bracket, possibly less if you've been carrying forward a bunch of unused deductions...

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: phew, glad i didn't win the last raffle I could not have afforded that! AND Shipping + Import tax :omg:

I did buy a ticket last year but was hoping for the 2nd prize of a new set of tires :D

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no clue what the taxes would be like in the UK... Here in the States, you're pretty much on the hook for income taxes on the declared value of the car (depending on who you win from, the declared value is typically the retail value of the item, or the wholesale value), plus whatever state sales tax and registration fees might be. As a general rule of thumb, on a $100k prize, total taxes will be at least $35k - more if you're in a high tax bracket, possibly less if you've been carrying forward a bunch of unused deductions...

If you look at the entry form, it states that US Federal tax law requires a deposit of 28% of the retail value before the vehicle will be released. You would then do a true-up when submitting your tax return for 2010 (in the US).

V

Venomiss

As of yesterday there were 855 tickets sold.

All it takes is one ticket to win a dream......

V

Venomiss

Just a reminder that you need to be a VCA member by April 22nd to be eligible it purchase tickets to this show stopper SSG ACR.

Tickets are on sale until April 30th so don't wait too long. Just imagine this in your garage.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent in my order for three tickets today. That baby is going to look awesome next to my yellow ACR!!!

V

Venomiss

Just 4 days left to buy tickets for the possibility of a Snakeskin green ACR showing up in your garage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper