convertible top boot

mikes56belair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a convertible top boot for an '05. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one? Thanks, Mike

Reaction score
Factory ones are pricey, but I may still have an aftermarket one laying around. PM me your contact info and I will check tomorrow for you.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
I have one that I'm willing to sell from my 2004, I've only used it twice, make me a decent offer and it's yours.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking for one myself but everytime I find an OEM one they are like $800.00 :omg::omg: I might hold off. I probably would never use it but my '08 didn't come with one ( I bought it used so maybe the original owner held onto it.) so I thought I would try to pick one up just to have it.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking for one myself but everytime I find an OEM one they are like $800.00 :omg::omg: I might hold off. I probably would never use it but my '08 didn't come with one ( I bought it used so maybe the original owner held onto it.) so I thought I would try to pick one up just to have it.

Probably still sitting in the ex-owners garage. Have you tried contacting Lambo Houston to see if they can call previous owner for you. Worth a try to save $800.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not tried to contact them as I remembered that some of the '08 verts got shipped from the factory w/o the boots. Figured that was the case with my car. Although I suppose I still could.....:)
Probably still sitting in the ex-owners garage. Have you tried contacting Lambo Houston to see if they can call previous owner for you. Worth a try to save $800.