Knoxville, TN Cars and Coffee March 6th

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the weather turns out then I will be going to this. Who else wants to join? Right now the weather looks like it will be in the mid 50's and sunny! But then again its a week away so the weather might change... :rolleyes:

Here's the info: :headbang:

Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00pm
227 Sherway Road
Knoxville, TN 37922

Cars and Coffee hosted by European Auto Garage is by far Tennessee's best sports car meet! Every make/type of car is invited. At Cars and Coffee, you can see a Lambo parked by a Chrysler Crossfire. Literally, everyone comes out to this!

The meet keeps growing, and growing. We expect 80-100 cars if the weather permits.

The event starts @ 9AM and lasts 'till 12. You better come early if you want your spot! It's a great place to meet and hang out with other car enthusiast. Feel free to invite your friends so we can keep the event going! Also, be sure to post a reminder on your respected car forums!

This is NOT an advertising event. Please do not show up advertising your respect company. If you do, you will be asked to leave. Also, we ask you do NOT leave the property burning out, etc. And lastly, please don't constantly rev your engine in the parking lot; it just gets annoying.

Again, it's hosted at European Auto Garage. The address is:

227 Sherway Road
Knoxville, TN 37922

Phone number : 865-862-5270

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Thomas, I just made a thread with some pics in the general forum. It was nice meeting you the other day. You have a sweet car!

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Thomas, I just made a thread with some pics in the general forum. It was nice meeting you the other day. You have a sweet car!

Same here - wish I could have hung around, and maybe done a short cruise somewhere - next time!
Plan on the Tail-of-the-Dragon run with us this year!:drive: