tonyviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a 06 viper conv and Im a new member of the forum. 1st of all: GREAT WEBSITE AND FORUM GUYS! I emailed a couple of the forum moderators so I can have access to post in the regional forums (I live in IL). I wanted to see if anyone has been to the Autobahn country club in Joliet, IL. Is that a cool place to push the Viper around and can one rent that track out? thanks guys!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome to the site and congrats on the Viper, any pics?

the IL VCA club runs at Autobahn quite a bit, you should go to one of their meetings and get hooked up.

OP
OP
T

tonyviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I get hooked up with that club? And do you know how I can start posting on the regional site?
No pics yet. I literally just got the car last weekend and it's too snowy here in IL to take it out of the garage. I bet Viper's are fun cars to drive in the snow though considering no traction control! :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I get hooked up with that club? And do you know how I can start posting on the regional site?
No pics yet. I literally just got the car last weekend and it's too snowy here in IL to take it out of the garage. I bet Viper's are fun cars to drive in the snow though considering no traction control! :)

I looked at your profile...you need to put your Viper VIN# and VCA # on there, then pm KCOBEAN (administrator) to change your title and access.

Sent you a pm about the IL club:)

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:welcome:

You missed the party of the year with all the celebrities by just a few days! :D :D :D

Autobahn is fun. :drive: Great fun! :2tu:

P5070532.JPG

P5070545.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave