Louisville Cars & Coffee

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, forwarding the info I received this week. Cars & Coffee will start again on Saturday March 13th, 8-11am at Java Brewing off US 42 in Prospect, KY.

I think it will continue on the 2nd Saturday of the month throughout the summer & into the fall.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey, Stretch...I KNOW that you are busy photographing your beautiful yellow Viper amongst all of the yellow flowers and bushes currently blooming around Louisville...BUT... I was wondering if you guys have any more Cars & Coffee times planned in the near future.

Thanks!!!

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We sure do Steve. The next one is Saturday April 10th at Java Brewing off US 42 in Prospect. Starts at 8 or 9am, I need to check the email to be sure.

As far as I know, they plan to continue it on the 2nd Saturday of each month until it gets cold.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Stretch...too bad that it's always the 2nd Saturday as it conflicts with the VCA meetings.

Will likely stick around here this Saturday.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes & No. If one was crazy enough, they could attend cars & coffee in Louisville from 9-10am and then drive up to Indy for the VCA meeting at noon.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for anyone in the area. Cars & Coffee is on for this Saturday 4.10 from 9-11 am at Java Brewing in Prospect (a couple miles east of 265 on 42).

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars & Coffee in Louisville this coming Saturday.

May 8th
9-11am
Java Brewing in Prospect

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars & Coffee is finally back!

First event of the season is next Saturday March 12th from 9-11am at Java Brewing in Prospect (right off route 42).

Hope to see some Vipers there :2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great news...been there once...neat cars, nice folks !!

As you know, Stretch, I plan to ask the mods if we can have a "Regular Car Gatherings" thread as a "sticky" in our IN/KY section.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I need to send you the KY events to add to it. I'll work on the list this week and send it your way.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey who all is going this Saturday to the Cars & Coffee thing? 12th? Its only a few minutes down the road from me and weather is looking decent.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in for sure as well!

Shandon I could meet you on 71 if you wanted someone to cruise down there with.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome Jason, it will be good to see you again, we can discuss our detail clinic a bit, I need to get at least 10 so Steve has to "kiss my ass" at the April meeting LOL

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great turnout today! We had 3 Vipers there in a sea of probably 50 cars :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump.

Cars & Coffee kicks off for 2012 this Saturday, March 10th. Same location, starts at 9 am.

Remember, the temps will be cool in the morning so that means lower traction. Take it easy and keep the snakes safe.

:2tu:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, he's planning to bring the new snake out Saturday. I saw it Wednesday and it was lookin good.

I heard there is another snake in town that is not available to make it because it's getting some goodies in Nebraska... :dunno:

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stretch, shoot me an email or something next time you go to one of these. I keep meaning to make it up the road to one.

I'll put it on my calendar too, just in case you forget :)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Make the trip to Cars & Coffee on April 12th...THEN, go over to the KingFish VCA meeting. Read the forthcoming newsletter CAREFULLY...noting that you will need to be PRESENT to win (BIG !!!!).

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make the trip to Cars & Coffee on April 12th...THEN, go over to the KingFish VCA meeting. Read the forthcoming newsletter CAREFULLY...noting that you will need to be PRESENT to win (BIG !!!!).

Steve beat me to it. Swing by my place on your way and we can ride up in a mini convoy.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Steve beat me to it. Swing by my place on your way and we can ride up in a mini convoy.

Sounds like a plan.

Have I missed the latest VCA Newsletter? I don't recall seeing one about meeting at Kingfish...

EDIT: nevermind, found it in my inbox, thanks!

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** Update to the Louisville Cars & Coffee Location *******

Louisville Cars & Coffee

What: Louisville Cars & Coffee For a Cause

When: 2nd Saturday of each month (~March - November)
9-11am

Where: Captains Quarters. 5700 Captains Quarters Road. Prospect, KY 40059

About: Free event, everyone and every ride is welcome.

From the Cars & Coffee for Charity page on Facebook: In exchange for patronage to the coffee shop, Java Brewing donates a portion of the proceeds from that day to the Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinsons Foundaion.( www.dystonia-parkinsosns.org)