Super cheap SRT pads!

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mark :) I like using them paired with Mintex on the front for tracking. Always can use a spare set!

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you know it's xVipers? I think you are right that it's Nouri, but I haven't had any experience with them. As long as I get new pads I'm happy :)

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No these are in IL. and are already gone!

Yes, gone to me, thanks M :) Now I've got a spare set for the track next weekend. Last time, I tried Mintex all around and my rears would lock up. Switching back to stock rears. Makes it really easy to switch only front pads between track days.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, you are correct they are not from xvipers. I was confused because when I went to the ebay link you provided it had ended and it bounced me to other things I might be interested in. Most of those other items were all from xvipers. One curious thing though is that when you look at xvipers' feedback on ebay its 98.6% positive. That I don't get given the number of complaints on this site.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looks for a complete set I will part with the complete set for $125 which includes postage. See the classifieds. Also have a set of EBC reds for same price.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456