Viper drive that starts with Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter and ends with Police

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Viper drive that starts with Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter and ends with Polic

It just so happens he is in big trouble and me not so much there is the conclusion

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper drive that starts with Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter and ends with Polic

Oh hell...its ok, I already feel ALLOT safer now.

Keep up the good work!

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You shouldnt you live in cali your on your own

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am sorry, but not trying to be mean but the responses i have read on this is very disturbing.When you hear a car alarm most people do not even care.thats how most attitudes are on here it disgusting

Finally... i can leave my Viper, top down and outside for a change.

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

enthusiast do you even have a car

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

if you neighbours are like you i would not suggest it hell they will probably steal it

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why do you use the word "BAD" in your name?

if you neighbours are like you i would not suggest it hell they will probably steal it

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

rather not read this kind of banter

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

because my car is waaaaaaaay bader than yours

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

this is actually kind of fun trying to provoke anger you guys have perfected it

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I watched the video a little closer... It's clear to me that the guy in the truck wasn't driving recklessly even though a guy in a yellow viper was chasing him. When he backed up it looks to me like he felt threatened and tried to make a statement that perhaps he would protect his children from you possibly... BTW he hit his brakes when he backed up before he would have hit you so they'll have a real tough time with vehicular manslaughter if it even gets to that. It sounds like you are speaking for your neighbors so I'll speak for myself and my neighbors. Please don't think we want any vigilante martyrs chasing people though our neighborhood especially in a viper. Innocent people can be hurt or killed and people tend to generalize and stereotype. Please no favors...

Based on the way you handled this situation I would say you showed up here to get a rise out us if you can.

I am sorry, but not trying to be mean but the responses i have read on this is very disturbing.When you hear a car alarm most people do not even care.thats how most attitudes are on here it disgusting

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

just joking anyways i am sure your car is cool

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

No problem dont go to nj

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

By the way you know waaay more than the cops and prosecuter a+

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh really... Well very interesting.

This is a Viper forum and this is your first day here.

Well, i think im speaking for more than myself, because we are now all extremely interested in hearing how BAD your car is

Is it a Venomous Viper Vigilante Vehicle?

because my car is waaaaaaaay bader than yours

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Can you talk to them and tell them what you saw it would change the case

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yup i call it triple vs

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

this is fun keep it coming

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Is that it

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, what do I know.

I just work here.

Bye BAD. Good luck protecting people of our nation. Have you made a uniform, embracing the pillars of the 3 V's? That be cool!

Is that it

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

sweet there we go just waiting for the good stuff,here comes the hate again its so easy squeezing it out,ime juicing you

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

seriously this has been fun i have had a huge smile this is like stand up comedy

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for making me laugh today. Those Hash brownies were very good.

seriously this has been fun i have had a huge smile this is like stand up comedy

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You know what your weird but i find it funny

Bad Bee

Viper Owner
Reaction score

damn we chased everybody away with our hash brownies and juicing comments we are weird as hell

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Based on this last page, I'm surprised this thread is still open.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I missed Bad Bee's post explaining what happened in more detail. I have edited it a bit. He said:

Hi there. I am the bad guy in the yellow viper. Here are the real facts. The guy in the pickup admitted to trying to hit me head on. If I did not swerve, he would have hit me. When I looked in the rearview mirror, he was all the way in my lane in oncoming traffic. I turned around because I thought he was drunk. That's why I did not provoke him in any way. When he pulled over, I did so as well so I could call the cops. I was not going to let him get away because if he had killed a family down the road I would have never forgiven myself. I have 3 girls and a wife.

Bravo Bad Bee. You took some risk but your reasons for doing so were good ones. I am glad that the truck driver did not jump out of his truck and shoot you. This has happened in Miami in road rage incidents. Not frequently, but it has happened.

Last edited:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was pleased to see the police took it seriously in your video.

This Fall, I had picked up my daughters mini from being serviced and was driving it home. It was a beautiful fall evening and a nice relaxing drive. Me in the mini, a guy in a sebring convertable and an 18 wheeler traveled several miles together down the hwy. No problems, just driving along. Later the sebring pulled off and it was just me and the 18 wheeler behind me. I don't know if I did something to piss him off or he just got bored and wanted to have some fun, but pretty soon he flashed his lights at me, pulled around me and cut into my lane so I had to slam on my brakes to avoid being smashed into! What the Hell!! I got behind him and phoned 911. While following him he even swerved of the side of the road to hit an old tire and try to throw it up at me. I followed him for about an hour, but didn't want to get too far away from my turn off. No police ever showed up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4