Viper car covers RT/10 ?

mhill1950

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what brand car cover is best for overall use on a Viper RT/10 2000-2002? Dodge or aftyer market ? car will be stored in enclosed garage not in weather. want extra protection

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I store mine the same way you do and I got a California Covers, fits great and has never scratched the car. I forget what they call it but it's the grade for indoor storage only, very soft, yet protects.

Last edited:

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Jon-lefty-B,
He has the oem covers. Best fit. I'm on my second one. 10 years for the first one.
I cover my car out side when I drive it to work. I think that is what caused it to start to wear.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one set me back $22 at Walmart... I just needed something to keep the dust off in the garage. I was surpised at the quality and durability. It said Fits Vipers semi-custom on the box. It's not really pulled down or adjusted correctly in this pic but it will cover the sills on both sides and just leaves the the bottom of the tire sidewalls exposed. It's soft and it has good venilation without letting dust through. I bought it figuring it was disposable at that price but it seems very durable.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4