need confirmation of article numbers viper

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I am busy buying a '92 viper. It misses the rear window and the doorrubbers are broken. The dealer here doesn't know a thing about Vipers and together with it's price he says that he doesn't know if it's the window and if I need to order rubbers and chuncks seperately.

Can someone confirm that the following numbers are the part I need:
04709425 (formally 04643978) should be the rear window with chuncks and rubber around it. (description is: Backlite assembly) Price is around 500 Dollars (360 euro)

04864015AB (installation kit) Do I need this to fit the window or is this something else? Price is around 100 dollar (72 euro)

Many thanks for any help

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for your help, I only think that that answer is possible for all questions ever asked on this forum ;)

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a message back form Chuck Tator, 04709425 should be the complete rear window (backlite). There is non in stock in the states, but for this one time I am lucky to live in Europe, there is one in Germany!
Saturday I am going to testdrive the Viper and sign. After the signature, first thing is ordering this window!

Just in case someone needs to know later on.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT !! I hope you like raw power and bare bones interiors.... Oh yeah, and wind lots of wind. If so, you're gonna love that car!!!

In my opinion, Gen 1 is the essence of Viper...

Post a few pics when the deal is done. ;)

:drive::drive::drive:

OP
OP
R

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surely gonna introduce my car properly when I have it in two weeks or so. And I love my cars primitive as it's not a daily off course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper