Any Gen II Vipers in NJ I can look at

gilbroyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to purchase my first Viper and I am looking for a Generation II roadster, I was wondering if anyone has a Generation II in NJ that I could look at and maybe talk to you about just to get a better understanding. I previously have had Corvettes and have sold my curretn C5. I am 6ft 3in and I really want to see if I can fit in the car and would really like to sit in one. Please be aware I am not asking to actually drive your car and will be totally respectful of your automobile. I also want to see the actual hard and soft top for a Gen 11 and how difficult they are to take on and off. If you could take me for a ride that would also be great, but not required. My contact email is [email protected]

Thanks for your help.
Gil

V

Venomiss

I am trying to purchase my first Viper and I am looking for a Generation II roadster, I was wondering if anyone has a Generation II in NJ that I could look at and maybe talk to you about just to get a better understanding. I previously have had Corvettes and have sold my curretn C5. I am 6ft 3in and I really want to see if I can fit in the car and would really like to sit in one. Please be aware I am not asking to actually drive your car and will be totally respectful of your automobile. I also want to see the actual hard and soft top for a Gen 11 and how difficult they are to take on and off. If you could take me for a ride that would also be great, but not required. My contact email is [email protected]

Thanks for your help.
Gil

Contact them.
NJ Viper Club

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gil, there's bound to be several that you can check for "sizing" in the NJ region. PM any of the region officers and I'm sure they'll hook you up right away or at the next club cruise. FYI, all the tall and longbodied guys buy a Northwind 1" or 2" seat lowering kit. I have absolutely no doubt that the 2" kit will work since there are numerous members taller than you who manage with that kit. The only downside with the 2" kit is that it's not adjustable (fore and aft) so you need to make sure of your position before you install. I guess there is another downside in that most of the kits are rather expensive for what you get (IMO). Last time I checked thay run between $250 and $350.

Good luck!