no access to pages

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I try to read threads or how to do pages and I get that I have no access to the pages. Like trying to get a sticker for my car. What do I do?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to be a vca member to go to those pages. Seek out a mod here like ViperTony, CitySnake, kcobean or lee and they can fix you upcoming

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Did you join the VCA? :)

As a Viper owner you are eligible to join the VCA with a VERIFIABLE Dodge Viper VIN. If you wish to join the VCA simply call VCA headquarters at 800-998-1110 with your credit card and VIN in hand. You can also join online 24/7 simply by clicking here. New members can join today for just $115!

V

Venomiss

Do you have a membership number yet? Be sure and PM to kcobean so they can upgrade your status since you joined the VCA.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The number you had in your profile didn't match so we updated it with the one from VCA HQ. Welcome to the rest of the forums and thanks for joining the VCA!

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could I get someone to check my status? I've had my member # for several weeks, and pm'd two mods with my info. Let me know if I am still missing any info.

Thanks,
Joe B

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could I get someone to check my status? I've had my member # for several weeks, and pm'd two mods with my info. Let me know if I am still missing any info.

Thanks,
Joe B

You're all set Joe. Welcome to the club!

V

Venomiss

If you have either joined or upgraded to Venom recently be sure to shoot a PM to Lee or kcobean and let them know so they can change your status.
Some members are changing when registering for VOI.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth