Almost new owner!

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
My name is Robert and I am new to the world of Dodge Vipers, but I am so impressed with the Viper Community. I live in the Detroit area and throughout the years have owned quite a few vintage 60s muscle cars and 80s and 90s muscle car offerings. Up until recently, I have been a Vette guy, currently owning a 2003 50th Anniversary Convertible Vette, but I have been bitten (or should I say smitten) by a Viper. I must admit that I have never been more excited about owning and driving a car in my entire life. I feel like I am about to enter an entirely new paradigm in car ownership. I am excited beyond belief:) As soon as I receive my 2005 Silver Convertible Viper, I will be joining the VCA and will post pictures.
High Regards,

Robert

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Robert, Make sure you post up some pics :2tu:

Its a great feeling isn't it :D I still get the hairs going on the back of my neck when I walk down to the garage and get ready to fire the car up, and that's after 2 yrs of ownership ;)

The greatest thing about these cars is that you don't see that many of them on the road, If you do get a group of Vipers driving along together peoples jaws drop with amazement :D

Welcome to the fun ;)

Mark
:uk:

2000 FAST RED GTS No92 ALMS Replica

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've owned 6 vettes and now have the Viper.

To be honest it would take an awful lot for me to give up my GTS!

Congrats on your new car, can't wait to see the pics.

Olddudesrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel your pain! :D I had a 2003 Anniversary Z06, but my GTS has 10X's the personality! It's a rush to drive something you just don't see very often, and the power is addictive. Best of luck.