Cats in Cats out. On road off road. Easy as pie.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Specialty did the fabrication. I had been thinking about if for a few years. Off road, headers go to V band clamp to stainless straight pipe to v band on corsa. On road headers v band to high flow welded into straight pipe to v band on corsa. Of course the in or out sections are the same length. Cat sections drops out and straight section drops in. Easy swap for on/off road, emission testing etc. Yes I use syms too. GTS Bruce

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had mine setup with flanges, for straight pipe, stock cats and high flow cats. Takes about 30 mins to swap in the garage.

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
summit racing sells cut outs with electronic valves and a rocker switch... been thinking about putting those in for a while, just push a switch to go from 'quiet cats' to 'ridiculous'

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have mine set up this exact way. Stainless straight pipe section between header down pipe and muffler held in place by wide band clamps and now my HF cats take up that same section held in place by wide band clamps. Swap em out in less than an hour and :drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper