TatorToga May 15/16 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, we have been invited back to the Saratoga Automobile Museum: Saratoga Auto Museum Events for their 2010 Spring Auto Show. :2tu:
Register on line for this event before May 1st for $10 or by calling 518-587-1935 x22 or on the day of event at the door for $15. On line: Download Spring Auto Show Registration Form

I have blocked a bunch of rooms for us at the Country Inn for May 15th [same Hotel as last year]. Room types that are available:
Standard room with two queen size beds for $89
Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refrigerator and microwave for $98

Their web site is: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Queensbury, NY - Overview check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Viper Club. Reservations MUST be made by May 3rd!

Dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel]:cool: Lake George Log Jam Restaurant at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 15th. If you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let ME know that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 3rd!! :2tu: Call or E-mail me: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

It will be a lot of fun this year with Vipers coming from all over the East Coast & Canada so don't miss it!!:usa: