So this idiot got schooled today

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This coupled tried me on today in a vette. It only took me 4k in 1st gear to pass em. Afterwards I sat and talked to em..really nice people actually. Corvette guys that I've experienced seem to actually respect the Viper and all the jester is in good fun. Hey at least we all like fast cars.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE LANCERMAN!!! THAT WAS SUNDAY. THAT IS MY WIFE'S CORVETTE! See that the license plate frame says "Vanessa's Corvette." You probalby did not realize we have a Viper too. She hit the gas and you would not even play...and NO, we did not talk afterwards. We saw you take that picture with your camera on Rt.59 and 75th St. You owe the forum an apology for making up this crap.

ROFL :lmao: :omg: :rolaugh:

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lancerman,

About now would be a good time for an apology. Even funnier is that you can meet up with them at the IL VCA mtg next week in Schaumburg. Doh!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but I couldn't resist...I think we found a new "Fail" poster. :D

epic_fail1.jpg

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That pic was taken after I over took them and due to traffic concerns they ended up in front of me. I also call them idiots and then nice people cause Im trying to earn cool points..

Yes my car has only 335 miles on it and you are observant!

This sounded fishy even with this response. Why would they end up in front of the driver "for traffic concerns?"

Either way, I am glad this is a fake story. I really can't stand "kill stories" when they occur on public roadways with "traffic concerns." That is usually the sound of newbs racing with the end result of good people dying and good cars getting wrecked. But what a lame story and it's even sadder it comes from a 2009 viper owner.